? servers

? players online

Retake lag

• Content Count:  20

I've been playing on the retake server since this morning and there is a persistent lag that I've never had before. It sort of slingshots you back now and then and I'm not sure if it's the server or not, however I'm not the only player complaining about the lag a few others were as well. I don't know if this is something you guys can find and fix, but I'm just throwing it out there.

• Content Count:  927

Apparently, after one of the newer updates (according to a friend of a friend), many people have been getting this issue. People on Reddit have been complaining about it for a while. I've always had rubberbanding issues, but I have a feeling it's just cs:go. I'm not sure if we can do anything on our side... might have to wait for Valve to fix it.

• Content Count:  1105

Rubberbanding? If your ping, loss%, and frames are fine, I guess it's the server because I've felt a bit of frames dropping on retakes.

It’s not just you everyone has been lagging as well as rubber banding because of the new update. But that makes sense to be honest new things are going to be added, higher detailed graphics, new code, hardware is going to get outdated. Said Here can be some options on possible solutions to the problems as well if you are on a wireless connection try using a Cat-5 or Cat-6 Cable for ethernet to secure a faster and stable connection. But I believe Valve just has to find the sweet spot on their side of the problem creating a more stable connection between the players and their game.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread