? servers

? players online

• Content Count:  362

I'm wondering if you can make a server that is made for Shot 4 shots. It might be a big stretch but it sounds like a cool concept. But if you do I feel like shot 4 shots in Jb could get stale and boring. But never less, it sounds like something I'd play.

A shot vs. shot mode in the 1v1 server could be nice but a whole 1v1 server on it's own would just be kind of a stretch. It's more or less a minigame than a whole gamemode itself.

Yeah thats true, There could be another option when you use !gun and it would be there. (edit, in multi 1v1 server)

Edited by Kayden
My word choice was shit

• Content Count:  299

A whole server dedicated to shot for shot would not do well at all. Not everyone likes doing s4s.

What the heck trazz. Way to just shoot down this guys suggestion, you awful person how could you do that? It is ok kayden this guy doesn't know what he is talking about look the dude has a screenshot of something I said as his signature.

• Like 3

A whole server dedicated to shot for shot would not do well at all. Not everyone likes doing s4s. Closest I can see is it being added to 1v1 but that is up to @Bacon and @Infinityward

Noxstar said that to, And I agree. It could be set up in multi 1v1 as a option. I agree on this because a whole server, as you said is to much. But some implement in multi 1v1 would be nice.

What the heck trazz. Way to just shoot down this guys suggestion, you awful person how could you do that? It is ok kayden this guy doesn't know what he is talking about look the dude has a screenshot of something I said as his signature.

I've been knocked down way harder than that!

Reply to Thread