? servers

? players online

JB last CT rule suggestion.

• Content Count:  930

In our JB rules it states..

General Rules for Guards:

• The last CT is not required to give warning shots to prisoners that aren't obeying.

I feel this should be more specific, such as when we are down to 1 CT can they not warning shot based off past CTs order.. Meaning the way i look at it all CTs can die and based off the one of the last CTs that died can the CT that is last alive KOS with no warning shots. The way i look at it is i feel they should have to re issue a new order before not having to warning shot. Maybe just make the rules more specific on this detail, seeing as in a CT can be last CT can not give a new order over chat or mic and start killing Ts because there was no new order given and the Ts do not know what to do next.

I like sparking New discussion on JB seeing as i do not see enough public feed back to our higher ups how we feel in game.

Edited by Grateful

• Content Count:  316

What is so confusing about this. If you are last CT, you don't have to warning shot. This helps when a CT is alone by themselves and there are a bunch of other T's to be watching. I don't think anything should be changed here.

• Content Count:  2342

Hey Grateful, sorry I haven't replied to your other suggestions yet... working on it.

So Dominic deciphered this for me and what I understood:

- Ts don't know what to do because the last given order is from the other CTs that died

- Because of this, the last CT should give a new order to clarify any confusion which makes it clear that if Ts don't obey this order they will be KOS'd

Did I understand that right? LMK if I didn't. If this is the case, this seems like a non-issue... the situation plays out pretty straight-forward on the server. There doesn't seem to be any confusion on the server and the rule itself seems fine.

• Like 1

Hey Grateful, sorry I haven't replied to your other suggestions yet... working on it.

So Dominic deciphered this for me and what I understood:

- Ts don't know what to do because the last given order is from the other CTs that died

- Because of this, the last CT should give a new order to clarify any confusion which makes it clear that if Ts don't obey this order they will be KOS'd

Did I understand that right? LMK if I didn't. If this is the case, this seems like a non-issue... the situation plays out pretty straight-forward on the server. There doesn't seem to be any confusion on the server and the rule itself seems fine.

Yes that is it seeing as in sometimes a CT will not give any orders after they are last CT i felt this could be a good topic to bring up.

What is so confusing about this. If you are last CT, you don't have to warning shot. This helps when a CT is alone by themselves and there are a bunch of other T's to be watching. I don't think anything should be changed here.

You Did not understand what i was saying... Read the way Fantastic put it above ^^^

Yes that is it seeing as in sometimes a CT will not give any orders after they are last CT i felt this could be a good topic to bring up.

Yeah for sure, don't worry I'm not shutting down the discussion.

a CT will not give any orders after they are last CT

So this is the problem which is causing these situations and confusion, yeah? To be honest I think that even if it gets a little messy in the end-game Ts should still know to follow whatever last order was given. It's natural for things to get a bit hectic when there's only 1 CT left; that's why we're also discussing how to handle last CT. Peep this.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1253

From what I can understand is you want the last CT to give an order before they don't have to warning shot cause they are the last CT. I have mixed feelings because you can kill the person not following the previous order as the last CT and that can narrow down your chances of being domed especially as you don't have back-up. Or, this could be good because essentially they are given another life because you could've killed them since they aren't following your direction as last CT. Furthermore, this rule shouldn't be fondled with as it is because there is no need to specify an easy-to-follow rule. Please let me know as well if there is any confusion.

My replies above pretty much summed up our team's thoughts regarding this. Please let us know if you see the situation of Ts being confused when only 1 CT is left more often on the servers, but for now from what we've observed it seems to be playing out fine. Thanks for the suggestion!

Reply to Thread