? servers

? players online

Wireless Earbuds

• Content Count:  1920

Sup,

Looking to buy some wireless earbuds but I'm pretty uneducated about wireless earbuds, and my wired earbuds that came with my iPhone 2 years ago finally broke.

Some basic stuff about how I'm looking to buy:

Price Cap: Maximum $200. Looking to get a lot of use out of these for a long time. If it's a tiny bit over it's not too big of a deal. I'll reach if it's worth it.

Needs to have water resistance. I sweat a shit ton at the gym and I don't need my earbuds getting fried by my sweat week 2 of using them. Also, I don't need them ruined by some rain if I go out with them on a rainy day.

Other desires: It would be nice if the earbuds had a charging case and could be hooked up to USB-c.

Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks.

• Content Count:  2693

I've been using Galaxy Buds since June and I love everything about them. I use them for around 5+ hours a day and they never give me issues. They hold a decent charge for around 2 days of heavy use and they charge pretty fast. The case charges up as well and it uses USB-c. They fit in my ear pretty snug and they come with IIRC 3 different sized ear tips. It has this neat feature where if you have both of them in, you can turn off the noise cancelling to hear your surroundings. It uses the microphones to do so, pretty awesome. You can also set what you want the buttons to do. For example, you can set it so that touch and hold either increase/decrease the volume or it could be used to activate a voice command. I usually only have my right one in while i'm at work and I can hear both my surroundings and the music perfectly fine. Sound quality wise, it's pretty great. They have an IPX2 rating so you'll be fine with sweat.

I just realized that you have an iPhone but I believe you could still do a lot of these functions on there.

I forgot to mention that I had tried the Skullycandy Indy before I purchased my Buds. The Indys were fine sound wise but they fit in my ear really weirdly and it caused pain after some use. They also look weird coming out of your ear.

• Like 1
Edited by John

• Content Count:  6759

I've been using Galaxy Buds since June and I love everything about them. I use them for around 5+ hours a day and they never give me issues. They hold a decent charge for around 2 days of heavy use and they charge pretty fast. The case charges up as well and it uses USB-c. They fit in my ear pretty snug and they come with IIRC 3 different sized ear tips. It has this neat feature where if you have both of them in, you can turn off the noise cancelling to hear your surroundings. It uses the microphones to do so, pretty awesome. You can also set what you want the buttons to do. For example, you can set it so that touch and hold either increase/decrease the volume or it could be used to activate a voice command. I usually only have my right one in while i'm at work and I can hear both my surroundings and the music perfectly fine. Sound quality wise, it's pretty great. They have an IPX2 rating so you'll be fine with sweat.

I just realized that you have an iPhone but I believe you could still do a lot of these functions on there.

I forgot to mention that I had tried the Skullycandy Indy before I purchased my Buds. The Indys were fine sound wise but they fit in my ear really weirdly and it caused pain after some use. They also look weird coming out of your ear.

The new Buds+ are iOS compatible afaik

• Like 1

• Content Count:  437

If you are willing to spend a little bit more maybe like 15-20$ tax idk what the percentage is where you live i would def recommend these. Bose earbuds have always been my go to's.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/bose-soundsport-free-wireless-headphones-black/5876110.p?skuId=5876110&ref=212&loc=1&extStoreId=1115&ref=212&loc=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwu6fzBRC6ARIsAJUwa2TejU_cqa7SDAtnyl2mV4FHxG3ZgTYlaCbZ5Zk_rwCgUnpc8qyfJPMaAkwyEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1328

I really like my jaybird wireless earbuds. the new vistas ive read are really good and water proof. do some research on google also if you're not sure. also the vistas are in your price range.

https://www.jaybirdsport.com/en-us?utm_campaign=dr&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=paid_search&utm_term=jaybird&adid=81776224711389&Matchtype=e&partner=DR&category=brand&addisttype=s&campaign=M%20-%20US%20-%20NAM%20-%20Logitech%20Jaybird%20-%20PS%20-%20Brand%20Core%20-%20Exact

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5375

Personally waiting on the pixel buds 2 but I wouldn't if I were you. In ear translations sounds like a nice feature but Google has a spotty track record with earbuds already. Currently using a pair of jlab air executives (70ish on Amazon) and they get the job done. On the larger side so they might get uncomfortable at times but the sound quality is great for wireless.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  532

I've had the Raycon 25's for a few months now and they are great. Amazing battery life with a portable charging case. A great pair of Bluetooth earbuds that wont break your bank. Water resistance as well which help my workouts greatly. Overall comfortable build with great bass/sound and great battery life. Only con is the range of the earbuds arent very long.

https://rayconglobal.com/collections/earbuds/products/e25-true-wireless-earbuds?variant=29457527963671

Reply to Thread