? servers

? players online

saving in retake

• Content Count:  1987

Would that not fall under this:

No purposely trolling or throwing(i.e. running away from the bombsite repeatedly).

If so then the problem may be admins just not enforcing it or it being hard to enforce.

• Like 1
Edited by Trazz

• Content Count:  107

bruh some people literally play for 5 hours and save over half the time and they literally always get away with it , the worse punishment i've seen from it is literally a slap ingame these mfs need more disciplining

• Content Count:  1799

Players who consistently save round after round or even every other round should be punished, considered they were warned in chat, preferably by a kick. If it's some random that just saves probably just because they're in the heat of things then they shouldn't get punished. The purpose of this rule

No purposely trolling or throwing(i.e. running away from the bombsite repeatedly).
Was to allow admins to punish those that mainly just try to ruin the fluidity of retakes by repeatedly throw the round just for shits and giggles.

• Content Count:  590

I think admins should enforce it a little harder. RaZ4 Panda used to save probably 20 out of the 30 rounds going deag only and loses rounds because of that(he doesn’t do it anymore, but just an example)

• Content Count:  2162

If people are delaying rounds consistently and not attempting to defuse the bomb as a CT admins should be stepping in and making sure they are not throwing/trolling. Personally I have not seen this problem as of lately, however im hoping to implement something in the coming weeks that will incentivize people to go for more defusals rather than kills on the server.

Reply to Thread