? servers

? players online

Adding to the LR suggestion

• Content Count:  930

So while on topic of !LR. One thing that i have come across while in game was that while in !lr I had tried to rebel and i could not. Seeing as in i could not pick up a weapon while inside of the instance of !lr. I can see many pros and cons while discussing the this topic, I feel that you should be eligible to pick up a weapon while in !lr because no matter what it is KOS.

Therefore i feel this could be a good discussion because it is such a debatable topic. Seeing as in you could possibly be inside !lr trying to rebel but not be able to pick up a weapon, you go threw say 3rd cell teleport on (VipintheMix) instantly you are kos with no way to defend your self where you should be able to get to AWP- or P250. You will die most likely no matter what. But then with looking at it from a different perspective where you accidentally pick up a weapon while in !lr it would be a con, seeing it from my perspective tho from experience something id always be looking for..... Very debatable topic but lets see what you all think.

• Content Count:  1583

This is dependent on the type of !LR you are in iirc. In most LRs you are able to throw your weapon and pick another up with the exception of a knife fight, I believe.

One thing I find very annoying is not getting a weapon or being able to pick up a weapon in knife fights as a CT. Very often, as last CT, Ts will spam you with LR requests to find your location and force you to be stuck with a knife. Considering the button to accept LR is always the same as the button to switch to your primary, it sucks major dick.

I think all LRs should allow your to pick up weapons, and just count it as cheating, cancelling the LR, should you pick up or switch to a weapon you shouldn't be using for the LR.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  930

This is dependent on the type of !LR you are in iirc. In most LRs you are able to throw your weapon and pick another up with the exception of a knife fight, I believe.

Thus this is a fact i was in a knife fight, the only !LR i do lol.

I would have to agree just let the CTs keep their weapons just for security if the t does try to rebel.

• Content Count:  927

I'm confused by your post. Are you saying that in LRs, T's should be ABLE to pick up guns in general?

This answers that.

But then with looking at it from a different perspective where you accidentally pick up a weapon while in !lr it would be a con, seeing it from my perspective tho from experience something id always be looking for.....

That's just bad luck lol. Gotta watch where you're walking. It should always be KOS'd whether intentional or not.

Just to help add a discussion, can you help me understand what the discussion is about? it's 2 in the morning when I'm making these, but I'm just confused.

• Content Count:  532

I dont think T's really need to be able to pick up guns while in LR. You chose to make the LR so the T should be forced to go through with it. You can still rebel as T while in LR expect knife fight so just be better prepared to rebel as T. However what Gentoo mention about the CT being unable to pick up guns while in knife fight is very annoying. Lost lots of rounds due to not being unable to pick up guns because of being in a LR knife fight. CT's should be able to pick up guns no matter what IMO.

In terms of helping T's, most maps have T's winning pretty easily already. I don't think T's need much of a help to further rebel.

Reply to Thread