? servers

? players online

JB suggestion

• Content Count:  930

Add the LR circle flashing indicators back , The just red (t) blue (ct) is extremely confusing. I feel it would help New players from freekilling / people who do not realize it is not just a skin!

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1009

Add the LR circle flashing indicators back

Is this like a beacon?

If so I like this idea, I also think if this were to be done, color-coding the beacon's for each LR would be cool as well.

• Content Count:  1583

I like this idea. I assume the flashing circles are similar to the !beacon command minus the annoying beeping. JB already features skin colors iirc so it can even be confusing to experienced players. Without the sound, they wouldn't be terribly obnoxious, my only concern is them flashing through walls and alerting other CTs/Ts of their location that aren't in active LR with them.

TTT uses indicators that show above Detective/Traitor buddies heads and don't show through walls. Maybe this would be a better solution: a small triangle that just reads LR.

• Content Count:  930

I like this idea. I assume the flashing circles are similar to the !beacon command minus the annoying beeping. JB already features skin colors iirc so it can even be confusing to experienced players. Without the sound, they wouldn't be terribly obnoxious, my only concern is them flashing through walls and alerting other CTs/Ts of their location that aren't in active LR with them.

TTT uses indicators that show above Detective/Traitor buddies heads and don't show through walls. Maybe this would be a better solution: a small triangle that just reads LR.

Is this like a beacon?

If so I like this idea, I also think if this were to be done, color-coding the beacon's for each LR would be cool as well.

Yes it is basically !beacon.

The !Lr pluggin we currently use may effect it, But our TTs may be able to figure it out.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  223

I think this is a great idea and would probably lower the number of people that just spray people down because they don't know if there in LR or that's there skin colour. Also, try to remember to make the post title more specific as its harder for the higher-ups to navigate.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1105

Personally I wouldn’t mind seeing this added because I know a lot of T’s use the red skin colour to try and avoid lring and adding this feature back would not only reduce the amount of free kills made by new CTs trying to kill their opponent but shooting the wrong T accidentally. but also fix a problem that the current LR plugin because occasionally when I LR I could be 10 feet away and not see the line connecting it to the opposing player and we’d accidentally shoot the wrong CT therefore making you KOS

tl;dr: add it to JB, and it would help confuse less players compared to current plugin

• Like 1

• Content Count:  459

I think this is a great idea and would probably lower the number of people that just spray people down because they don't know if there in LR or that's there skin colour. Also, try to remember to make the post title more specific as its harder for the higher-ups to navigate.

Personally I wouldn’t mind seeing this added because I know a lot of T’s use the red skin colour to try and avoid lring and adding this feature back would not only reduce the amount of free kills made by new CTs trying to kill their opponent but shooting the wrong T accidentally. but also fix a problem that the current LR plugin because occasionally when I LR I could be 10 feet away and not see the line connecting it to the opposing player and we’d accidentally shoot the wrong CT therefore making you KOS

tl;dr: add it to JB, and it would help confuse less players compared to current plugin

Yea, it really would help against confusion and if its like the !beacon command then this could help the like what steven said the confusion of shooting the wrong CT. And when CTs don't realize that a Ts in !lr it can be easily displayed to others even through the skin color cosmetics. The fixed plugin would be pretty nice NGL.

• Content Count:  1253

I’ve played many Jailbreak servers and they all have this sort of beacon command without the bop bop bop sound. It’s a really good idea and would like to see it implemented into to the game so people know who they are last requesting and so people don’t free kill if they are new since they think the person who has the red color is last requesting. We obviously should keep the player and skin colors just cause they are fun to have.

Reply to Thread