Nae Nae Kayden
    VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskomo View Post
    I wish I could kiss Zavala on the lips
    Mmmmm… Mara sov is so soft

Acer
    VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Nae Nae Kayden View Post
    The problem with seasons is it is pay2win and for some reason a lot like Roblox games. You can get there, but its going to take a while. But you can pay money for it to go faster. I agree with you but you realize how long it takes to make a mission? With all of those mission they would of payed 100,000 dollars. Designing, creating. That takes time.
    Yes but one small storyline is not enough to get the worth out of some of the DLCs. Then the weapon quests and stuff are nice and probably take time but compared to a whole new planet, dungeon, decently large storyline, the other DLCs are objectively terrible.

Right now the new one is decent but that's only because I'm playing it for something I waited many years for (trials). The only thing really to do right now is trials and that is sad for a new DLC that thats the only thing I'm interested in doing.

Nae Nae Kayden
    VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Acer View Post
    Yes but one small storyline is not enough to get the worth out of some of the DLCs. Then the weapon quests and stuff are nice and probably take time but compared to a whole new planet, dungeon, decently large storyline, the other DLCs are objectively terrible.

Right now the new one is decent but that's only because I'm playing it for something I waited many years for (trials). The only thing really to do right now is trials and that is sad for a new DLC that thats the only thing I'm interested in doing.
    I agree with the bad dlc's. Destiny 1-2 did that. They started with some bad dlc, and then came out with good dlc later on. As I said like 100 times. They are soon noticing what the players want because they state that in there directors cut.

Acer
    VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Nae Nae Kayden View Post
    I agree with the bad dlc's. Destiny 1-2 did that. They started with some bad dlc, and then came out with good dlc later on. As I said like 100 times. They are soon noticing what the players want because they state that in there directors cut.
    Nice well I hope the game successes and keeps going and making new content that's actually good. I just don't know if I really want to go back on the grind every time :/

I'll have to see if ima stop after the new changes, I still am in love with the Destiny story and lore and if they keep improving that I'll probably keep going back to it though :P

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Acer For This Useful Post:
    Nae Nae Kayden (Yesterday)