Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Nae Nae Kayden
    VIP
    I think that the weapon change and everything else is a step to making things more fun. They put nightfall's light lvl average up to 1010 and they caped the weapons use of infusing. They also want to make things so hard that you want teammates (They said that in their directors note). Thanks for posting about D2

Nae Nae Kayden
    VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    im just getting tired of having to buy new expansions and season passes every time to be able to play new content ;-;
    Not all games last forever sadly

Elemental
    SG Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Nae Nae Kayden View Post
    Not all games last forever sadly
    well sure, if the game was actually like 10 years old and the content has been completely depleted, then pushing out DLCs to resfresh that is perfectly fine.
    But this model of profit is just annoying, not only do they push out an expensive full-priced (usually not worth it by a long shot) DLC every X months, but also a fucking season pass (God do I fucking hate season passes, biggest scams aside from micro transactions) every month.

And the worst thing is, you can just keep playing f2p and not get any of this stuff, but then you WILL fall behind and not be able to properly compete.

Acer
    VIP
    Yeh, the amount of paid things is kinda extreme for the amount of actual material you get out of the game.

I think the expansions would be more worth it if they actually had more content in them.

Nae Nae Kayden
    VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Acer View Post
    Yeh, the amount of paid things is kinda extreme for the amount of actual material you get out of the game.

I think the expansions would be more worth it if they actually had more content in them.
    Yes you can be right in some places but shadowkeep and forsaken were decent DLC. You got what you paid for and you get exclusive loot. And thats how it works for many games.

Nae Nae Kayden
    VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    well sure, if the game was actually like 10 years old and the content has been completely depleted, then pushing out DLCs to resfresh that is perfectly fine.
    But this model of profit is just annoying, not only do they push out an expensive full-priced (usually not worth it by a long shot) DLC every X months, but also a fucking season pass (God do I fucking hate season passes, biggest scams aside from micro transactions) every month.

And the worst thing is, you can just keep playing f2p and not get any of this stuff, but then you WILL fall behind and not be able to properly compete.
    The game went F2P later on but you had to pay for destiny. So playing F2P is kind of a trial of what is to come. Forsaken and Shadowkeep are great DLC. So I dont think they intended to make it free. I believe they made it F2P is to increase player rate.

Andrew
    SG Professional
    IDK, I stopped playing this game basically once I did everything. There's no incentive to come back and keep grinding after hitting the top once. I don't want to regrind to 970 light and I don't want to do the same fucking raid for the 8th time for mediocre gear I don't care about. I really got into this game because there was so much to do and so much to explore but now that I've explored all that I can, there is nothing more for me to do. Although it would take a lot of work, I think adding more planets and other explorable locations would make the game so much more fun even if that meant longer wait times.

Nae Nae Kayden
    VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    IDK, I stopped playing this game basically once I did everything. There's no incentive to come back and keep grinding after hitting the top once. I don't want to regrind to 970 light and I don't want to do the same fucking raid for the 8th time for mediocre gear I don't care about. I really got into this game because there was so much to do and so much to explore but now that I've explored all that I can, there is nothing more for me to do. Although it would take a lot of work, I think adding more planets and other explorable locations would make the game so much more fun even if that meant longer wait times.
    New things are being added. In the directors note they said there going to work on things that change the maps. There also going to try to stop seasonal changes! Stay tuned

Acer
    VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Nae Nae Kayden View Post
    Yes you can be right in some places but shadowkeep and forsaken were decent DLC. You got what you paid for and you get exclusive loot. And thats how it works for many games.
    True but that is 2 out of many. Most of the DLCs I completed the new stuff in 1 day. I like the seasons and the quests and stuff but the actual new content that comes out of DLC is almost nothing at times.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Acer For This Useful Post:
    Elemental (03-27-2020)

Nae Nae Kayden
    VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Acer View Post
    True but that is 2 out of many. Most of the DLCs I completed the new stuff in 1 day. I like the seasons and the quests and stuff but the actual new content that comes out of DLC is almost nothing at times.
    The problem with seasons is it is pay2win and for some reason a lot like Roblox games. You can get there, but its going to take a while. But you can pay money for it to go faster. I agree with you but you realize how long it takes to make a mission? With all of those mission they would of payed 100,000 dollars. Designing, creating. That takes time.