? servers

? players online

My final thoughts

• Content Count:  641

He did it. The mad lad did it. This dude is beyond Ash Ketchum. He has collected more ranks than anyone in this community, afaik. Now, he walks away with a purple nurple gym badge.

We've already talked, but again - thank you, Erik. Keep being the Extreme Potatoes we know and love.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  871

Erik, where do I begin, you were a close friend to mine back in jb in the game back in 2010, when we were both kids and we had great memories and we continued to throughout SG since then. To us both trying to get admin together and you helping me out through the process, it was fun. We have been with each other through thick and thin in this community and I appreciate everything you done for me and this community. You helped me out when I needed it and I’m happy to call you my close friend. I’m not good with words but I could write a whole essay on you and how much of a good friend you are. Hoping this isn’t a goodbye but a see you later. Much love Erik and you the day 1 homie

• Like 1

• Content Count:  452

Erik thank you for all the good and bad times we've had together here. I didn't expect to make any friends here, but little did I know freekilling on jb would led me to a friendship like ours. It's been an absolute pleasure getting to know you these past few years, and I can't wait to see where life takes you. The positive always outweighs the negative, catch you on the flip side :brudda:!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  459

I've never had a single conversation with you but all that I've heard of the mythical eXtr3m3 is really good things. your contributions and massive support to the server is admirable in an amazing way. The server and others including friends will always have your back and dont forget theres always a place to come back too. You will be missed more then you even know.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread