? servers

? players online

Custom SG PUBG Match

• Content Count:  91

Alright, so this might require a poll or two but I think it would be really fun. If enough people on SG have PUBG, then we could set up a custom match, with the winner getting some sort of prize decided by admins. I don't know how many people have or still play PUBG, but I guess this could also be done with any other BR game as well.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  91

Seems like a good idea but we would need alot of people to join for it to work.

Yeah it might be easier to switch it to a game like Apex or Fortnite since they're free and don't require as good of a computer. Like I said maybe throw a few polls out there to gauge interest.

• Content Count:  3294

Yeah it might be easier to switch it to a game like Apex or Fortnite since they're free and don't require as good of a computer. Like I said maybe throw a few polls out there to gauge interest.

While Apex might attract more people, Fortnite afaik has the easiest ability to stat a custom game. All we need is a user with a registered code in the shop to set one up for us.

• Content Count:  340

I've been playing a lot of apex and on it you can create your own tournament, its not that hard and its a really fun game. Gonna @Dominik for this one.

• Like 1
Edited by Alex

• Content Count:  223

Little late to this post but would a custom DZ game in csgo be the easiest to implement?

Never would agree with this man since all he wants out of this is content but I think a DZ game would be pretty cool and something like pubg needs 20-40 players and if there aren't that many players it's like your playing in a wasteland.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread