? servers

? players online

Basketball

• Content Count:  550

Who do yall think are making the NBA finals this year? What is your guys' favorite team? Who is your favorite player? Does anyone here play basketball?

I think the finals will be Clippers vs. Bucks

My favorite team at the moment are the Pelicans.

My favorite player is Zion Williamson because i've been watching him since his sophomore year of highschool.

I used to be on my highschool basketball team but then I quit because of school.

• Content Count:  1103

Basketball, all they do is shoot a ball for 2 hours :flushed:

I’m not a big sports fan, my mom and brother are tho. Used to be invested, have the Clippers improved over the years? (Same with the Bucks) When I used to watch basketball, the Bucks and Clippers weren’t seen as that good (unless I’m stupid, which might be the case)

• Content Count:  1634

Eastern Conference finals are Bucks vs Nets, Western Conference finals are Lakers vs Rockets, and NBA Finals are gonna be Bucks vs Rockets.

Favorite teams since I was little are the Nets and the Celtics.

Favorite player right now is going to be Shai Gilgeous-Alexander.

I usually just play basketball on the weekends with friends or something.

• Content Count:  91

I haven't watched as much this year as I have in previous years, but I'm gonna say Lakers v Bucks with Lakers winning in 6 games. LeBron and Anthony Davis are just too fuckin good and the only other team that has a chance against them are the Clippers (barring injuries). I love Giannis and I think he'll put up a good fight but there's no way he'll win against the Lakers or Clippers. The Bucks have good depth but they lack the starpower and experience to go all the way against LeBron or Kawhi. I also wanna say there's no way in hell that the Raptors make it out of the ECF. They're good and all but how do you expect to win a championship with Pascal Siakam as your best player?

• Content Count:  437

Eastern Conference finals are Bucks vs Nets, Western Conference finals are Lakers vs Rockets, and NBA Finals are gonna be Bucks vs Rockets.

Favorite teams since I was little are the Nets and the Celtics.

Favorite player right now is going to be Shai Gilgeous-Alexander.

I usually just play basketball on the weekends with friends or something.

Bucks v Nets? Lakers v Rockets? BUCKS V ROCKETS? Oh nah u on something rn.

You telling me nets are a better team than the 76ers, celtics, raptors hell no.

Its finna be Bucks v Celtics and Lakers v Clippers then Bucks v lakers

Lakers in 4.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  91

Raptors going back to back. No other team compares when it comes to the amount of heart and passion this team has. We the North

There are at least 4 teams in the NBA right now that would kick the Raptors' ass. The only reason they won last year was because of Kawhi and even with him they barely beat the Bucks. There is no way that Pascal Siakam and Kyle Lowry are gonna beat Lebron and AD, Kawhi and PG, or even Giannis and the Bucks. Heart doesn't mean anything when you're going up against all time great players.

Reply to Thread