? servers

? players online

TTT golden gun

• Content Count:  468

Back when I played gmod we had a golden gun that had one bullet and would one hit kill as well. Would it be possible to get this added into the server?

Are you talking about the one that insta kills traitors and if you shoot an innocent the user die themselves ?

• Content Count:  927

When you shot with it, I assume your weapons would come right back? If so, was there a delay or was it almost instant? I like the variant to the gold knife. TTT needs something new.

• Content Count:  1583

If this does get added I feel it should be worth 2 credits because the golden knife is 1 credit but you have to be up close and personal but with the golden gun you’re able to distance yourself from other players making it harder for the other players to know who it was

The gold knife is literally impossible to miss with. This on the other hand, one shot and you're done. At least 50% of users would end up dying from holding it out too long or just whiffing their shot. I don't think it would be particularly overpowered or underpowered in comparison, just a different use.

• Content Count:  468

I don’t think a gold gun would be that popular for traitors though , it’s basically an awp with one bullet and has no scope. Yea it would have concealment and easier mobility but if it cost more or as much as an awp then it wouldn’t be used as much. But if you could use a gold gun to test traitors , then that might be something people would be interested in

• Like 2

Reply to Thread