? servers

? players online

[SG] Kriegtakes

• Content Count:  6759

I think we've gotten both sides of the debate for this suggestion and I'm going to go ahead and lock this because I'm sensing some unnecessary hostility in this thread. Cept will address this suggestion when he gets the chance.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2162

Im not looking to limit the use of the krieg as its a legitimate gun that people can obtain and use in a competitive setting at a reasonable price (More than 2-3 people are likely to use it on a team at once).

Im not opposed to the idea of removing utility from a krieg user, as it would only be a smoke or molly or flashbang which can easily be the difference between an AK or SG in competitive playstyle.

Playing around with giving CTs more utility isn't an insane idea either however it'd be done in a way that isn't too overpowered where CTs would have full utility.

Moving to 4v5 is not going to happen while we only have a single retakes server as having a 5v5 allows for more people to play and more opportunity for the server to grow. If we are able to expand to more servers in the future, I would definitely revisit moving the servers to 4v5

TLDR: Krieg itself is not getting nerfed or restricted, however some balancing aspects may be put in place in the future

• Like 2

Reply to Thread