? servers

? players online

Warning Shot Rule

• Content Count:  361

You don’t have to rule out !wp just yet . Maybe you can have a !warningshot command . It doesn’t matter what weapon you use, you shoot a T and it’ll always do 1hp damage . If you have that binded you can switch in and out of warning-shots with a press of a button without having to switch guns. You can call me out if this idea sounds ridiculous or unneeded.

This !wp might work for other servers, where they have more structured CTs, but our server is different. CTs basically have no communication and it's every man for himself. If everyone is their own warden, it doesn't make sense to limit the CTs on a server where it's already extremely easy to rebel. If a t can disobey every order and live to the end of the round, are the CTs really doing their job as an enforcer?

• Like 2

• Content Count:  468

This !wp might work for other servers, where they have more structured CTs, but our server is different. CTs basically have no communication and it's every man for himself. If everyone is their own warden, it doesn't make sense to limit the CTs on a server where it's already extremely easy to rebel. If a t can disobey every order and live to the end of the round, are the CTs really doing their job as an enforcer?

I understand what you mean . I’d say just make a rule where you can kill a T if they disobey any order the second time but that in itself would cause a lot more problems than solutions

• Like 1

• Content Count:  361

I understand what you mean . I’d say just make a rule where you can kill a T if they disobey any order the second time but that in itself would cause a lot more problems than solutions

Seems pretty self explanatory to me unless I'm missing something. If anything, it's more clear cut than blatant disobey. The only thing I can think of it causing a misunderstanding is the whole issue with double warning shots. iirc (correct me if i'm wrong) Ts are currently protected from being warning shot multiple timed by the same person.

• Content Count:  468

Why would it cause confusion?

- @Gentoo

I mean a new rule where a T disobeys one order and he gets a warning shot , and when a CT makes a new order and the same T disobeys it then he’ll be killed. That’s why I said any order. I’m saying if that rule is implemented then it would cause confusion

Edited by thuxys

• Content Count:  927

On 2/24/2020 at 5:54 PM, TheZZL said:

If a T is warning shot enough, meaning they weren't following a series of orders, they were probably trying to rebel or aren't doing the orders properly. In that case, they deserve all the damage they get. If we were to change the rule, CTs would have to either keep track of who each of them shoots (Which is way too complicated) or not be able to get rid of rebellers and the rounds would be T sided more than it already is.

Answers most of the thread.

As for the AWP warning shot, it's staying. Anyone who uses the AWP runs the risk of accidentally freekilling or crossfiring. If you can't aim with the gun, don't use it or use a pistol to warning shot. 

• Like 1

Reply to Thread