? servers

? players online

Warning Shot Rule

• Content Count:  3294

If a T is warning shot enough, meaning they weren't following a series of orders, they were probably trying to rebel or aren't doing the orders properly. In that case, they deserve all the damage they get. If we were to change the rule, CTs would have to either keep track of who each of them shoots (Which is way too complicated) or not be able to get rid of rebellers and the rounds would be T sided more than it already is.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1105

Can you reiterate by what you mean as "die in the process"?, because if a T dies and the warning shot was only 45 damage for example that must've meant the T was already warning shot previously for not following the orders given. Here in the rules it states "Warning shots (1 Shot, 1-99 DMG) are required unless the T is rebelling or blatantly disobeying orders. After a warning shot is given if the T keeps disobeying the same order they can be killed." There are moments throughout the round where an order is given for example "take a step out, face the back, crouch and freeze" where two CTs are trying to enforce the order shoot the same person at the same time causing the T to die. My suggestion would be listenly closely to the order and ask for a repeat(CTs are not required to give repeats)if you aren't certain what the order was.

Edited by Steven.

• Content Count:  555

Not really understanding where you're coming from. A warning shot is a "warning" to the player. Any damage that doesn't instantly kill the t is considered a warning shot. If this were a thing the only way CTs would be able to kill ts would be from rebelling and LRs which would make the rounds go a lot longer.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  958

how exactly is the rule dumb? If you do something wrong you get punished for it, thats the point of the game. Most warning shots are under or around 50 damage so you’re usually given at least 2 chances. Yes there are some people who feel the need to give awp warning shots but I dont think many people see it as some big problem on the server. There would be no point lowering the damage range to 1-50 or 1-30 as depending on the weapon and where you shoot the person, the damage ranges quite a lot. The rounds would also take forever if everyone was giving 10 damage warning shots. I don’t understand the “its not a fk” part, you failed to complete the given order properly, you were warned to correct yourself, if you failed to do so again leading to another warning shot or were killed for disobeying. If you dont listen to the orders multiple times its your fault for being shot and potentially killed in the process.

• Content Count:  1103

I wouldn’t call it dumb, generally people warning shoot people with an AK so normally just like 30-50 damage... it doesn’t generally happen, but when it does it isn’t considered FK. Awp warning shots, I’m pretty sure we banned those (correct me if I’m wrong, it’s been a while)

Edited by Error.

• Content Count:  316

It's not dumb. Simply follow the orders. If you slip up, just take the 1-99 dmg warning shot. CT's only need to warning shoot you once and then next bullet should kill you if you still don't follow the order.

• Content Count:  361

I wouldn’t call it dumb, generally people warning shoot people with an AK so normally just like 30-50 damage... it doesn’t generally happen, but when it does it isn’t considered FK. Amp warning shots, I’m pretty sure we banned those (correct me if I’m wrong, it’s been a while)

We didn't, but most people don't because they don't know how to aim at the legs or are scared of accidental collats.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1253

Just warning shot with a pistol and it isn't a dumb rule it's to warn AFKs' and others that aren't following the rules correctly or aren't even following them at all. Also anything can be a warning shot as long as it does 1-99 DMG. You also have to give 3 warning shots and I usually give 3-4 seconds in between which is pretty favorable. If you are last CT you don't have to warning shot but giving the player time to do the order is mandatory.

Reply to Thread