Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Error.
    Riddim or Die
    His Ads are annoying as fuck, should campaign ads on YouTube help your campaign? All the ads say is “I’ll help these people, I ain’t telling you how, but I will, also fuck Trump” ????

Edit: didn’t he also say he’ll take away gun rights or something like that? That’s how you loose the south

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Error. For This Useful Post:
    Watchman (03-08-2020)

Nick!
    Wave Checker
    Quote Originally Posted by Error. View Post
    His Ads are annoying as fuck, should campaign ads on YouTube help your campaign? All the ads say is “I’ll help these people, I ain’t telling you how, but I will, also fuck Trump” ????

Edit: didn’t he also say he’ll take away gun rights or something like that? That’s how you loose the south
    I actually found some of his ads to be really compelling. Granted, his bottomless pockets allowed him to produce as many of them as he wanted, but that alone wouldn't have cut it. Going from zero to 20% in the polling average in under a month takes a lot more than just name recognition.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick! For This Useful Post:
    Manny (03-08-2020)

Greggy G
    ChinChilla God

Quote Originally Posted by Error. View Post
    Ahh yes, the south. The very competitive group of states that democrats need in the electoral college in order to win the White House.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greggy G For This Useful Post:
    BoM (03-08-2020), Tyymunk (03-08-2020)

BoM

Quote Originally Posted by Greggy G View Post
    Ahh yes, the south. The very competitive group of states that democrats need in the electoral college in order to win the White House.
    Shut up libtard!!!

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BoM For This Useful Post:
    Error. (03-08-2020), Greggy G (03-08-2020), jay$ (03-15-2020), Kopsta (03-08-2020), Korean Ninja (03-11-2020), Manny (03-08-2020), Nick! (03-09-2020), Noxstar (03-09-2020), Ray (03-08-2020), Strayyz (03-09-2020)

Nick!
    Wave Checker
    Quote Originally Posted by Greggy G View Post
    It's easy to write off the sun belt, but Democrats could turn Florida blue and Georgia/Texas purple if they tweaked a few policy areas and actually appeared to care about the political culture of that part of the country. Black turnout in those states is consistently high, but whites who are registered Dem often stay home or vote red because they believe the party is too tuned into the coasts and the industrial midwest.

Changing that is more of a long term goal though. In the meantime, Democrats should focus on winning over suburban wine moms around Philly. That might sound like a joke, but it's not. That demo is shockingly similar to, and therefore predictive of, the national electorate.

Bright
    RX-0

Mike truely did not get it done. I was hoping for lower prices at my local ock. Guess its not happening anytime soon @Strayyz

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bright For This Useful Post:
    Strayyz (03-09-2020)

Greggy G
    ChinChilla God

Quote Originally Posted by Nick! View Post
    It's easy to write off the sun belt, but Democrats could turn Florida blue and Georgia/Texas purple if they tweaked a few policy areas and actually appeared to care about the political culture of that part of the country. Black turnout in those states is consistently high, but whites who are registered Dem often stay home or vote red because they believe the party is too tuned into the coasts and the industrial midwest.

Changing that is more of a long term goal though. In the meantime, Democrats should focus on winning over suburban wine moms around Philly. That might sound like a joke, but it's not. That demo is shockingly similar to, and therefore predictive of, the national electorate.
    My joke was definitely referring to the majority of southern states who’s political trend lines have been stable around a republican agenda. Don’t worry I know all about the potentials and hopeful futures of some of the southern states you listed out with ever increasing voter turnout and obvious other factors. I view Florida becoming an increasingly stable republican state for both presidential and senate republicans because of those who are moving into the state while Texas and (if I remember correctly) North Carolina increasing in young and liberal voters moving in. If Democrats begin pushing their ideas in these areas more then ever I really think Texas has a bigger shot at flipping before even Florida.

Just my 2-cents, don’t get viscous on me now

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Greggy G For This Useful Post:
    Watchman (03-09-2020)

The Don
    Server Administrator
    I’m not saying anything since I can’t even vote and I’m not heavily into politics and I’m not making fun of anyone’s thoughts but... Mike Bloomberg is a clown.

Steven.
    Simpy

Personally I don’t let speculation control my vote but after hearing warren in the democratic debate saying “he suggested to an employee to get an abortion so she didn’t miss work” regardless it was purely a rumor or a fact kinda pissed me off so fuck bloomberg

TheVirus
    Technical Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarzz View Post
    I'm personally for Trump and have been since the start. The dude gets everything straight up honest and pisses off the democrats; it's hilarious to see imo. As a republican, I'm never gonna vote for a democrat, especially for Mike Bloomberg. The democrats stated for the last year that they needed to meet a polling threshold and a large pool of donations from a large group of people. The actual purpose of this was to make sure they had actual support that would hold them within the election but wouldn't you know it Bloomberg essentially bought his way in. I find it actually funny how Cory Booker and Julian Castro complained to the DNC about having these rules changed but they never changed them until Bloomberg showed up to the race.

Bloomberg sent a $300,000 bribe last November hoping they would allow him to pay his way in like how he has already spent $400 million dollars on campaigning and spending another $8 million dollars on a gun campaign in Texas. By the end of January, the DNC pretty much changed their idea and just allowed him to run for president or at least have a chance against Trump. The only person actually truthful in this race is Bernie and that's tough to say. Every other Democrat is a communist and lies about every other thing they say during the debates and gets uninformed Americans just to cast their vote away. It's sad to see how easily they can vote and not even have a clue of what they say about it.

With this whole Trump scandal and how he's just a bad president doesn't make any sense to me. There is no proof against it either and everyone you talk to has nothing to say against him but just saying how he's complete dog crap. It is sad to say at this day in age that people will just vote against Trump and it's not really populism either. If it was somehow, you could argue the same exact thing about Bloomberg spending all this money on the ads that he does to get people to vote for him. The liberals are a complete joke and it shows how idiotic they can be too.

This is just my opinion on the current situation though.
    Trump has been the most dishonest president in modern history. Exactly what has he been honest about? He's obstructed congress multiple times because he feels like it. The senate trial was a joke. In what would would the defense and the jury agree to work together? In Mitch's paraphrased words, "We are taking orders from the White House."

Bloomberg only ran to save his billions from being taxed. He got his way and we're now left with a moderate democrat that will get nothing accomplished, do nothing to reverse what Trump has done to our image and our economy, and give the republicans exactly what they want or we get another 4 years of Trump and the judicial system is fucked for the next 50+ years, since the president chooses the supreme court nominations and the democrats have almost no chance of regaining the senate, so lifetime appointments at the state level will continue to be filled with conservative/corporate cronies that will do whatever it takes to make sure "we the people" have no voice.

I genuinely feel sorry that you've been brainwashed by the republicans. The entire party is evil. There are hundreds of bills, many bipartisan, that were passed by the house that the republicans refuse to vote on. The republicans do not want election security even though both the house and senate intel committees have reported that Russia did in fact interfere with our elections. I guess you want all social program abolished, no libraries, no social security, no welfare, no public schools, higher college tuition and less rules/regulations against corporations whose sole purpose is to squeeze every cent from you. The thought that people can just work hard and lift themselves out of poverty is a fantasy. I don't know about you, but I'd rather my tax dollars be spent helping other citizens of this country. Trump was determined to start a war with Iran but even the war hungry republicans thought that was a terrible idea and put a stop to it. He has no idea what he's doing, he can't form a coherent sentence to save his life. He lies about nearly every aspect of his life yet somehow people see that as a good thing because it "pwns the libs". I guess it doesn't matter that they're objectively making your life worse by completely ignoring climate change and allowing corporations and foreign entities to funnel money into our politics.

How anyone could remain a republican after this president is beyond me. At least Bernie Sanders has been fighting his entire career on the positions he's running on. Donald Trump used to be a democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick! View Post
    I actually found some of his ads to be really compelling. Granted, his bottomless pockets allowed him to produce as many of them as he wanted, but that alone wouldn't have cut it. Going from zero to 20% in the polling average in under a month takes a lot more than just name recognition.
    Bloomberg's ads were deceptive as shit and two-faced lies. He sunk 600 million dollars into this and proved that money can buy votes because people don't do their research, they just take everything at face value. The man doesn't want to give back any of his money because he's greedy. His loss was incredible but the number of votes he got is what is frightening.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmcdon7 View Post
    I’m not saying anything since I can’t even vote and I’m not heavily into politics and I’m not making fun of anyone’s thoughts but... Mike Bloomberg is a clown.
    Your generation is essentially our last hope for any progress not only in this country but the world. Get involved however you can. Educate yourself on the issues and the politicians. No matter how old you are it's never too early to start caring.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
    Personally I don’t let speculation control my vote but after hearing warren in the democratic debate saying “he suggested to an employee to get an abortion so she didn’t miss work” regardless it was purely a rumor or a fact kinda pissed me off so fuck bloomberg
    He's just like Donald Trump, except he is an actual billionaire.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TheVirus For This Useful Post:
    BoM (03-11-2020), Eskomo (03-19-2020), jay$ (03-15-2020), Korean Ninja (03-11-2020), Tagwrack (03-13-2020), The Don (03-14-2020)