? servers

? players online

Retakes

• Content Count:  555

It is a retakes server and I'd guess 9/10 times people are retaking they don't have full utility. This server is already extremely hard for cts retake because it allows for 5v5 and giving ts full utility would make it nearly impossible.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  590

Horrible idea. If this were to be added, only for CTs because if I'm T I would just run a Galil or Deag with full utility and I'm confident that if at least one other person does this, it would be impossible to lose. 3 AKs and 2 people with full utility would be broken.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  107

Okay now that I rethinked about it I feel it should only be a option for the retakers (ct) because in my opinion and from experience the retakes server is extremely t sided and i've had matches where its 1-29 in favor of the t's

• Content Count:  1030

Horrible idea. If this were to be added, only for CTs because if I'm T I would just run a Galil or Deag with full utility and I'm confident that if at least one other person does this, it would be impossible to lose. 3 AKs and 2 people with full utility would be broken.

Couldn't have said it better. It's retakes, not executes.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread