• Content Count:  174

Map Suggestion

Full map name

jb_dystopian_b5

Type of map

Jailbreak

Link to map download

Additional Information

I want more maps that are not just razer.

Also this is smoGG, same map creator of clouds and I think this is a very nice map that could add a larger variety.

Screenshots attached

No

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20988[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20990[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20989[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20991[/ATTACH]

Edited by Dominik
removing false information about screenshots being attached to workshop link and I added my bad ss

• Content Count:  1253

The only problem about this map is that it doesn’t fit the style of maps we have and if we are going to have more illuminated/vibrant maps added to JB then we should start slowly and work our way up. Although, this is a worthy suggestion and should definitely be brought back up in the future if we decide not to add it now. :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1105

I've seen this map before on other JB servers, in my opinion it would be a great addition because not only is it a large map and includes a lot of deathgames. But it also adds more of a skill concept to the RP of JB, instead of there being hidden secrets in cells there is a few direct secrets areas and jumps to get into armoury so it gives the T's more a challenge so instead of a round ending in 15 seconds from a good player who can awp by using an in-cell secret it requires the T's to sneak off and think more out of the box on a way to rebel

• Like 1

Reply to Thread