? servers

? players online

Rainbow Six Siege Tournament

• Content Count:  382

Rainbow Six Siege Tournament

GulB46F.png

Thanks @nesquik for the awesome banner!

Infomartion

The tournament is going to be single elimination and best of three. All of the team captains should plan with their enemies captain and have a time set and play their match. All of the matches at least in the first and second should be played and finished by at least the 26th. After all of the teams have a set time they should post it below, and then either I or another events team member will host the match. All of the matches will be a normal ranked style match.

I spoke to the team and we decided that one of us would set the match up and invite the teams. We're going to be using the ranked rule set and maps will be selected at random. On top of that, we will be extending the duration of the first round to Sunday, March 1st. If everyone manages to finish their rounds early, we will move onto round 2.

So now, if you would like to start your match just DM John on Discord at John#9123 or PM him on the forums. Make sure you have a date and a time set and either I or one of the Events Team members will set one of you up. I'll update the original post as well. Thank you.

Teams

1. The Basterds - @patrick @Chad. @the baconator @Steven Universe @Atrix

2. Hon Dipo eSports - @eXtr3m3 @nick @roux @John @Alex @Sidearmsavage @Ned @Zayne

3. Realones - @Strayyz @Cody. @Manny @Dong @nesquik @Duffy @Casual @Phoenix_

4.Swole Patrol - @Wavy @AgileCripple @JoCoBe @Brian @Hellobby

5.The Best Zombie Escapers @Bright @Diggity @Con @AZNNNN @Matty @Lawliet @PHNX

6.F-R-I-E-N-D-S @Mikey @kennyy @rrayray @UnknownMystic @Beep @Soul

7.Fakeones @BoA @Drew4p @toq @davidv5 @Neat-_ @Inveal @Lawool @EvilEye

8.Ass Eaters @Vader @Chainedlord @Racerboi @Gooner @dream.drop

9.Nesquik's mom is hot @ThRza @crazedkangaroo @Creten @Infinityward @Nugget @Kopsta

10.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH @Hypno @Alex @toach @L_ky @WUMBO @AfterPot @conan

11.Oofer Gang @Jmcdon7 @evrot @TheZZL @Legendary Kano @cmohr

Brackets

HNxi4OM.png

Be sure to join the events steam group

sK5YLt5.png?1

• Like 13
Edited by John

• Content Count:  2693

For reference:

If you want to go ahead and start your match, all you have to do is start a custom game and invite all the players. In order to move on you must supply screenshots of the scoreboard at the end of every match. If you don't do so, you will be disqualified. Thanks.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  1278

@Bright Chainedlord#6406 or Vader#5178, I'm not available this weekend. However I'm available all night tonight, super late Monday as I'm driving home from Washington, or after 8 on Tuesday.

@kennyy this cutoff date is a bit short in my opinion.

@John there are a ton of different settings and a bunch of different ways to fuck up matches. simply stating if you want to start your match you can as long as you provide a screenshot isn't ideal. I would rather an events team member set up the match from scratch or the details be outlined in this thread on what settings to change, what maps to pick, etc.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2693

@John there are a ton of different settings and a bunch of different ways to fuck up matches. simply stating if you want to start your match you can as long as you provide a screenshot isn't ideal. I would rather an events team member set up the match from scratch or the details be outlined in this thread on what settings to change, what maps to pick, etc.

Hey. I spoke to the team and we decided that one of us would set the match up and invite the teams. We're going to be using the ranked rule set and maps will be selected at random. On top of that, we will be extending the duration of the first round to Sunday, March 1st at 11:59 PM. If everyone manages to finish their rounds early, we will move onto round 2.

So now, if you would like to start your match just DM me on Discord at John#9123 or PM me on the forums. Make sure you have a date and a time set and either I or one of the Events Team members will set one of you up. I'll update the original post as well. Thank you.

Edited by John

Reply to Thread