? servers

? players online

Would you like to see SG introduce a KZ server?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see SG introduce a KZ server?

• Yes!
    • No! (Please comment why you voted)

KZ Server

• Content Count:  1105

personally I think we should at least trial KZ in some fashion if it’s just an event(like trying to see who can finish the map fastest or all the maps in the fastest time combined) like hide and seek and if the feedback is positive and a lot of people show up then we could possibly implement it, because I love kz and wouldn’t mind seeing it some time in the future

• Like 1

• Content Count:  340

Honestly, any server that can help @maddius would be awesome because he needs it.

Honestly have never heard truer words spoken on a thread before good call @Duffy

But honestly a KZ server would be pretty nice, I enjoy KZ a lot even though I’m not good at it I feel like it would be a great addition to add to our servers.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  174

These servers tend to have a good population. I’d rather start it as an MGT first, if it does all we could try implementing a server.

I love kz so I’m all for it

The only downfall I see to this being an MGT, I was discussing this with @ThRza in TS. Having to place records on an MGT server then wipe your stats when the "real release comes out" for KZ, this could demotivate others.

However, I did suggest that if we were to do MGT, we could backup the server at the end of the event and being able to launch the KZ server using the so called "back up" that way everyone's record and etc. could be saved.

Thanks for the reply!

• Like 1

I am also supporting a kz server if we can get members of SG on it frequently. definitely needs some sort of points system, lj/bhop leaderboards, contests like we have for bhop and surf now.

Definitely would not be easy to set up, but I'm positive after some polishing it would be an amazing feature!

Thanks for the reply!

• Like 1

personally I think we should at least trial KZ in some fashion if it’s just an event(like trying to see who can finish the map fastest or all the maps in the fastest time combined) like hide and seek and if the feedback is positive and a lot of people show up then we could possibly implement it, because I love kz and wouldn’t mind seeing it some time in the future

I love all the ideas you mentioned. Only thing I would like to input of my own is having one map, having it feel repetitive would maybe discourage some people. Definitely add different tiers of maps, and we could always start with smaller pools of maps for the MGT/Test Run.

Thanks for the reply!

• Content Count:  1105

Yeah, that's what I meant, the same ranking system like on bhop some for beginners to be introduced and be easier to play and higher-tiered ones for more challenges and more advanced players. But we could also have another forum reward as we do on bhop like the percentage of maps you have completed which would allow another server for people to be able to grind out and earn "bragging" rights on it.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread