? servers

? players online

TTT Radar Buff

• Content Count:  84

The radar should be buffed to detect people who are standing still. There have been plenty of rounds where traitors have bought radar only to not find the last person because he is standing still hiding somewhere on the map. I understand that it is the innocent's objective to survive by all means necessary but, If a T has bought a tool to detect people and it doesn't work that is a wasted point and it also wastes everyone's time while the T tries to find the innocent(s). Whenever an innocent hides for the whole round it makes the game-play boring for everyone, the T's who are searching for him, The dead people, and the innocent himself. If the radar was buffed to detect people who are standing still it would save so much time and let actual game-play take place instead of playing hide and seek for sometimes 2-3 minutes.

TL;DR: Buff radar so we can find people who are standing still to stop wasting time.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  152

I suggest doing some tests with the radar because for the longest time, I've suspected a cs go update broke radar from being able to been seen from anywhere in the map to only through 1 or 2 walls. Unless it's already been fixed and I haven't noticed it since I haven't played for a bit, most of these "innos delaying" thread stems from radar not being visible because the inno is across the map hiding.

• Content Count:  1654

We are aware of the current status of radar and are currently looking into this item and possible upgrades/changes that can be made to further better peoples experience with it. The frustration with the use of radar is completely understandable and just but all we can say right now is please be patient as we take our time doing all we can.

Thank you for your concern and suggestion :manny2:

• Like 3

Reply to Thread