EpicFP
    SG Noob

TTT Radar Buff

The radar should be buffed to detect people who are standing still. There have been plenty of rounds where traitors have bought radar only to not find the last person because he is standing still hiding somewhere on the map. I understand that it is the innocent's objective to survive by all means necessary but, If a T has bought a tool to detect people and it doesn't work that is a wasted point and it also wastes everyone's time while the T tries to find the innocent(s). Whenever an innocent hides for the whole round it makes the game-play boring for everyone, the T's who are searching for him, The dead people, and the innocent himself. If the radar was buffed to detect people who are standing still it would save so much time and let actual game-play take place instead of playing hide and seek for sometimes 2-3 minutes.

TL;DR: Buff radar so we can find people who are standing still to stop wasting time.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EpicFP For This Useful Post:
    bat (02-14-2020), Cody. (02-14-2020), McBride (02-14-2020)

McBride
    [REDACTED] Gubsy
    I actually completely agree with this. Radar not working properly is a huge annoyance for both detectives and traitors. At times I find it to be a waste of a credit.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to McBride For This Useful Post:
    Cody. (02-14-2020)

kennyy
    BOT_kennyS

I also agree if possible should be changed so radar detects standing still people

Im Sad
    Cha cha real smooth
    Y’all realize that radar can detect people standing still

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Im Sad For This Useful Post:
    bat (02-14-2020), Dom (02-14-2020), Mikey. (02-14-2020), Ned (02-14-2020)

McBride
    [REDACTED] Gubsy
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Sad View Post
    Y’all realize that radar can detect people standing still
    Yes but I still believe the radar system needs fixed. Having rounds where I buy the radar and it never works or it takes 2 minutes to update is annoying.

LargeAll
    SG Regular
    I suggest doing some tests with the radar because for the longest time, I've suspected a cs go update broke radar from being able to been seen from anywhere in the map to only through 1 or 2 walls. Unless it's already been fixed and I haven't noticed it since I haven't played for a bit, most of these "innos delaying" thread stems from radar not being visible because the inno is across the map hiding.

Greggy G
    ChinChilla God

We are aware of the current status of radar and are currently looking into this item and possible upgrades/changes that can be made to further better peoples experience with it. The frustration with the use of radar is completely understandable and just but all we can say right now is please be patient as we take our time doing all we can.

Thank you for your concern and suggestion

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greggy G For This Useful Post:
    bat (02-14-2020), Infinityward (02-14-2020), nesquik (02-14-2020)