? servers

? players online

Fixing the /Ghost commands and the /dz weapons

• Content Count:  126

Yes, it makes their screen shake similar to how your screen shakes when you get negev spammed in the head in a warm-up.

Thanks, an update has been added to help with this on fists.

Yeah this has happened a lot, it's referred to as aimpunch because your screen gets all wacky and such. I've had to actually leave games because people kept following me around and hitting me with the hammer, making it so I couldn't even play as T.

This sort of problem isn't happening with the hammer?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  536

Is this what your talking about?

[video=youtube_share;1GLJqvtczrI]

I've messed around with the plugin on the MG test server with @ThRza multiple times. The effect of your screening going "up and down" is a weird problem with the plugin where each time it you hit the ground the plugin cuts your speed down to 300 or the velocity cap and then when you jump back in the air it tries to shoot your speed back up to carry the momentum but ultimately makes your speed go down by a little each jump.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1987

Uh... the video Poke linked doesn't show any issue from what I can see.

There’s no concerning issue, just it seems when bhopping you bolt to the ground a lot quicker and cuts your velocity :p

• Content Count:  2342

/ghost: Theres a bug still going around that depending on the map you can block jump rope and make it stop, I showed @.Steven this bug.

/dz: idk if its fixed yet but the aim punch with fists aswell as the fists making it look like a T has a primary (like an invisible AK).

Check our latest changelog (: we're aware and working on a fix for both.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread