? servers

? players online

Fixing the /Ghost commands and the /dz weapons

• Content Count:  1253

On Jailbreak I recently noticed you guys have added new commands for a week for free, !dz and /ghost. These commands are a cool idea in a sense that when you die you can just explore the map as if you were to do !redie or be reborn. Or if you want a cooler melee weapon outside of your average run-of-the-mill knives that you can have an Axe. But, I’ve been noticing a few issues but, the issues aren’t too major in a sense that, they will break your gameplay and ruin your fun. The first problem for the different melee weapons is that when you are crouched and actively knifing the ground your model is standing up and doing a glitched T-Pose. The exact same pose you get from the red side of the vending machine from Vip_InThe_Mix. I killed SlyChaseGaming many times as the last CT because I always say freeze crouch actively knife the ground and it makes it look he’s always crouching and uncrouching. Another problem is if you use the fists you have this weird sort of weapon punch. It just doesn’t feel normal and it feels kind’ve awkward and chunky. One of the last problems is that you can’t use your heavy attack so it is much harder to rebel than normal since you can only use the quick knife. The only issue I have with /ghost is when you turn on auto hop you can feel the difference from when you hit the ground till the next time you jump. It makes the noise that your character would make if they took fall damage and then it’s like a quick version of slo-motion. It’s really hard to explain but it is pretty obvious that it’s weirdly off. It also feels like the gravity is a bit higher. Anyways thanks for reading this long paragraph.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  126

The first problem for the different melee weapons is that when you are crouched and actively knifing the ground your model is standing up and doing a glitched T-Pose. The exact same pose you get from the red side of the vending machine from Vip_InThe_Mix. I killed SlyChaseGaming many times as the last CT because I always say freeze crouch actively knife the ground and it makes it look he’s always crouching and uncrouching.

Hmm it doesn't show that when testing, they are in a crouched position when attacking.

Another problem is if you use the fists you have this weird sort of weapon punch. It just doesn’t feel normal and it feels kind’ve awkward and chunky.

You have a choice not to use the fists and the weapon punch effect only happens to you having the fists and doesn't affect the person you are punching.

Does the weapon punch affect teammates?

One of the last problems is that you can’t use your heavy attack so it is much harder to rebel than normal since you can only use the quick knife.

All the melee weapons with left click do the same damage besides knife that does the default 55 damage with right click. Using a melee weapon behind the player will work the same as doing it before killing them instantly. Right click is disabled for the other melee weapons besides knife due to csgo limitations.

• Like 2
Edited by BoTo

• Content Count:  1009

only issue I have with /ghost is when you turn on auto hop you can feel the difference from when you hit the ground till the next time you jump. It makes the noise that your character would make if they took fall damage and then it’s like a quick version of slo-motion. It’s really hard to explain but it is pretty obvious that it’s weirdly off..

Is this what your talking about?

[video=youtube_share;1GLJqvtczrI]

• Content Count:  4

Yeah this has happened a lot, it's referred to as aimpunch because your screen gets all wacky and such. I've had to actually leave games because people kept following me around and hitting me with the hammer, making it so I couldn't even play as T.

Reply to Thread