? servers

? players online

LR Decline

• Content Count:  764

I don't think ct's should be able to decline lr's because sometimes other ct's order the t's to lr by a certain time and sometimes they are constantly lring but the ct's wont accept and the t's continuously get warning shot then get killed because of the ct's not accepting lr's. Also I think this should be a thing because the rounds would go by a lot faster like a t would pick an lr and it would automatically happen without the ct's having to accept or decline.

What are your thoughts?

• Content Count:  1469

Making it so CTs have to accept an LR will make it so that CTs can’t fight off rebellers and would be forced to do an lr. Also with things such as the scout and knife Lr it makes it so that you can’t fend for yourself when someone LRs you since you will only have that weapon and you can’t pick up or switch to any other weapon

• Like 3

• Content Count:  764

Making it so CTs have to accept an LR will make it so that CTs can’t fight off rebellers and would be forced to do an lr. Also with things such as the scout and knife Lr it makes it so that you can’t fend for yourself when someone LRs you since you will only have that weapon and you can’t pick up or switch to any other weapon

Yea about the scout and knife lr I was thinking that they couldn't have a choice for shot for shot because its a standard lr but I think scout and knife they should have a pick from but I think rock paper sicsors and shot 4 shot they cant choose to decline or accept

• Content Count:  1469

Yea about the scout and knife lr I was thinking that they couldn't have a choice for shot for shot because its a standard lr but I think scout and knife they should have a pick from but I think rock paper sicsors and shot 4 shot they cant choose to decline or accept

even then a ct would have to either decline the LR by shooting at a rebeller with a primary which stops the LR or have to give 50 percent of their attention to an LR and the other 50 percent to a rebeller. Also having Ct constantly being forced to accept a LR they dont want to play wouldnt be something that we would want either

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1103

Maybe we could make a rule where if CTs aren’t in immediate danger, they have to accept it... I remember on multiple different occasions that a CT says “LR by 2:00” and they constantly decline it and when it’s 2:00 he goes and kills the other Ts because “oh it’s 2:00 and they are not in an LR,” don’t know if this is still a thing or if we already have a rule against it (it’s been months so idk)

• Content Count:  594

Maybe we could make a rule where if CTs aren’t in immediate danger, they have to accept it... I remember on multiple different occasions that a CT says “LR by 2:00” and they constantly decline it and when it’s 2:00 he goes and kills the other Ts because “oh it’s 2:00 and they are not in an LR,” don’t know if this is still a thing or if we already have a rule against it (it’s been months so idk)

If they are trying to LR a CT(s) and the CT(s) keep declining it, the T(s) can't be killed for it because they are actively trying to get into an LR.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2342

• CTs cannot obstruct a T's ability to follow the orders. Subject to admin discretion.

This is already a thing. If a CT gives a T 30 seconds to send an LR then there's some leeway for the CT to decline an LR if it's unreasonable, but if it's nearing 30 seconds then the LR should probably be accepted to follow the above rule. It's situational, but all covered by the above to avoid situations like @Takuto mentioned. Next time please make a rule discussion thread in the proper subforum to keep things organized, thanks :d

Reply to Thread