? servers

? players online

Freekillers

• Content Count:  16

I have noticed that there has been more freekillers lately. They usually login onto the server for the first time and immediately goes in the CT team so they can freekill. I feel like their should be some requirements to join the CT, something like having more than 30 minutes of play time in the Ts. It wouldn't be that much but I don't think any freekillers would want to wait 30 minutes before freekilling some people. It would take too much of their pReCiOuS time.

• Content Count:  1987

If you're new to the server you must have 30 minutes time spent on the server on the terrorist team before joining CT. There's other ways to handle freekillers which can be done by doing !calladmin or by creating a player complaint.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  532

There have been many discussion on this already. If I'm not mistaken there is already a 30 minute period you have to reach before you can join CT currently. In terms of "more freekillers" it happens man. Some people like being dicks, you can always use !calladmin or submit a player complaint to help combat the rule breakers.

• Content Count:  3294

I didn't mean to waste anyone time and I completely forgot about the 30 minute thing already being on the server. Sorry again for ''wasting'' everyone's time :)

Don't worry about it, sometimes questions are repeated and that's okay. If you see a rulebreaker on the server make sure to do what @Trazz and @Atrix said, type !calladmin or make a player complaint using the proper format.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1253

There are many jb admins I'm sure they will be fine unless the admins are dealing/doing something else. Or if they are afk and you use !calladmin it won't get through to the other admins. In this case make a player complaint or friend an admin and dm them and say something. Chances are they won't stop if you ask for them to stop or say you are recording them. Some people like to be clowns.

• Content Count:  2342

We have 30 minutes now because the time is not meant to stop freekillers. It's meant to let newer players learn that freekilling is bad. No amount of time will stop freekillers, so why punish people who are new and just want to play? We have admins to stop these kinds of situation from happening. I understand this is frustrating but the only thing we can do is to have our admins play the server, allow regulars to make player complaints, and encourage people to apply for admin. Thanks for sharing your concerns :)

• Like 1

Reply to Thread