? servers

? players online

Bhop Map Testing Event

• Content Count:  2681

We already tested my 10 maps.

Zombie Escape only did this because they had an unbelievable amount of maps that needed testing. I don't really think this is necessary, we have ATs keeping up with the map requests.

Edited by Creten

• Content Count:  3294

Zombie Escape only did this because they had an unbelievable amount of maps that needed testing. I don't really think this is necessary, we have ATs keeping up with the map requests.

It could also help servers that are stuck playing the same few maps all the time *Cough cough* (Jailbreak). This idea was proposed for Jailbreak in the 9/21/19 Community Meeting, but I don't remember if it went anywhere. However, I don't think it'll work for Bhop because either one map would take too long for it being hard, or only 4-5 people would want to play (A normal testing group).

• Content Count:  2162

And also it takes like 30-60 minutes to "test" a map for ze. Even after over an hour, sometimes we need to test it multiple times lmao

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1920

We don't really feel like this is necessary for bhop since we have been testing maps pretty efficiently and the best way to get feedback on the newer maps is just to have them be played on the live server since many of the bhop regs don't use the forums and only a small minority are in the Discord. Though we may not need a testing event, if we add a map you don't like you can always submit a removal request for the map.

Thank you for the suggestion nonetheless.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread