? servers

? players online

Super Bowl Discussion

• Content Count:  639

I really thought that the 9ers had this one considering they had two interceptions within the first two quarters. The last two quarters of the game was an emotional rollercoaster. Congrats to all the Chiefs fans :)

• Content Count:  586

Thought the niners would win this one. Sucks I had to watch them lose 2 super bowls. It really fucking sucks to see your team lose when they finally had such a good year after years of shitty seasons. I'm not a sore loser though, it was a great game and the chiefs played much better then the niners in 4th quarter. What a good fucking season it was though, haven't been this hyped since the niners 2012 season. Already can't wait for the next season, it's going to be another great one.

• Content Count:  107

l0l i was rootin for the chiefs but after seeing them down 10 with niners having the ball at 6 minutes in the 4th quarter I lowkey thought chiefs were gonna lose but I geuss they threw:0

• Content Count:  223

l0l i was rootin for the chiefs but after seeing them down 10 with niners having the ball at 6 minutes in the 4th quarter I lowkey thought chiefs were gonna lose but I geuss they threw:0

Just like your comp games.

Reply to Thread