? servers

? players online

Post pictures of your system

• Content Count:  658

@angelo please you’re blocking the air flow with that thing on top and is that the Aloe Vera plant near your speakers

There are no fans on the top vent. The interface is also towards the extreme back left of the case, its only blocking the vent by 2-3 centimeters, not that it matters because again, theres no air flowing through the top.

And yeah thats the sacred lowes aloe vera

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1194

I recently decided to completely remodel my room and PC.

Here are the pictures.

Briefly before the remodel:

ImmSgM1.jpg

After remodel:

fTq0zpp.jpg

PC before:

pe2P4nk.jpg

PC after:

fGUbhPR.jpg

Got the Lian Li 011 Dynamic XL. Really fun case to build in, makes cable management easy. I've always wanted to do a stormtrooper themed build, and I already had the mobo for it, so I commited, and I think it came out pretty nice.

I've cleaned cable management up as much as I could, but I'm trying to find some extensions for front panel connections, they are really messy down there.

Tell me what you think guys!

rocking that fender amp I see...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  189

Decided to come back to the community by ditching the Macbook and finally building my own PC. Huge thanks to @Edmundfor the help, and would love to hear opinions on my first PC build :) 

Specs:

MOBO: ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (Wifi)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x w/ Wraith prism Cooler
GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Black Edition
PSU: BeQuiet Pure Power 11 700W 80+ Gold
RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200 mhz

Case: Corsair 275R Carbide Black (Tempered Glass)

Extras: Three 120 mm Corsair QL120 Exhaust fans

Two 140 mm Corsair QL140 Intake fans

Asia horse braided extension cables and same 3 to 1 fan splitters!

https://imgur.com/zJZ8Wa0

• Like 5

• Content Count:  481

10 minutes ago, jim said:

Specs:

MOBO: ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (Wifi)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x w/ Wraith prism Cooler
GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Black Edition
PSU: BeQuiet Pure Power 11 700W 80+ Gold
RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200 mhz

Case: Corsair 275R Carbide Black (Tempered Glass)

Extras: Three 120 mm Corsair QL120 Exhaust fans

Two 140 mm Corsair QL140 Intake fans

Asia horse braided extension cables and same 3 to 1 fan splitters!

Very well done! Usually I’d always stick to 16GB of RAM being that’s all you need to run more than enough. Anything above it I think is just overkill and just too expensive for my liking. But hey, if you have the money for it, I ain’t complaining. Looking forward to building my PC soon as well! :thumb:

I’ll make sure to post it in here once it’s finished. 

Edited by Arctic

• Content Count:  331

4 hours ago, Arctic said:

Very well done! Usually I’d always stick to 16GB of RAM being that’s all you need to run more than enough. Anything above it I think is just overkill and just too expensive for my liking. But hey, if you have the money for it, I ain’t complaining. Looking forward to building my PC soon as well! :thumb:

I’ll make sure to post it in here once it’s finished. 

How "soon" are we talking, Mr. 30 FPS?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2693

On 6/3/2020 at 2:45 PM, John said:

I bought an Autonomous Ergochair 2. Well worth the month long wait and the $350. Feels really nice and the quality is prettttyyyy great. I can control just about everything.

4rs1QQM.jpg

I take back everything I said. This shit fucking blows. I haven't experienced back pain like this since I was washing dishes at my dad's restaurant. Everything is so cheap. The arm rests are so squeaky. I ordered a replacement part for the seat mechanism and if anything, it made it all worse. The seat is tilted and I literally cannot do anything to fix it because it's the way it is mounted. Now all my settings are gone. I'm sitting here. In pain. With none of my settings. My back hurts. I mean, it was fine but my old seat mechanism would tilt forwards and backwards ever so lightly, even while locked. My arm rests aren't at an equal height and they squeak with the slightest bit of movement. Now my seat isn't turning as freely as it would and it tilts forward and backwards so much more. The headrest is so awkwardly positioned. it's almost as if I am not supposed to use it the way it is intended. I'll sell it for $380 cash. Local pick up only...

To put the icing on the cake, I waited a month for this thing to come in. I ordered it in May and it came in June. The seats pretty comfy... the backs pretty comfy too.. except for right now. My back HURTS.

Don't buy this @Black Rain

Reject comfortable office chair...

Return to stool

f0539dee-18ba-4642-bbce-c3599962d324_1.3

• Like 13

Reply to Thread