? servers

? players online

Post pictures of your system

• Content Count:  1070

Slick build! Glad to see you moving up!

Call me stupid, but I have to ask. What is that square thing on the front of your case?

It's a magnetic cable management 'puck', that came with the case. It is supposedly for VR headsets so you can wrap the cables around and rest the headset on it. I just use it for my normal headset though!

• Content Count:  11723

It's a magnetic cable management 'puck', that came with the case. It is supposedly for VR headsets so you can wrap the cables around and rest the headset on it. I just use it for my normal headset though!

Puck.

How much more Canadian can we get?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2694

I added a couple of posters that I found in my garage. My dad used to work on helicopters so he'd always bring home these sick ass helicopter models and posters. Sadly I don't have any of the old ones left. I got that mug in the 3rd picture from him.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16617[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16618[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16619[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16620[/ATTACH]

• Content Count:  2941

I added a couple of posters that I found in my garage. My dad used to work on helicopters so he'd always bring home these sick ass helicopter models and posters. Sadly I don't have any of the old ones left. I got that mug in the 3rd picture from him.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16617[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16618[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16619[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16620[/ATTACH]

Great color choice, my dude.

• Content Count:  2694

Great color choice, my dude.

Thanks, i've always wanted to repaint it but I feel like if I were to paint it anything else it would just look weird. Red will look weird, so would blue. White is too plain, so maybe i'll just get a lighter version of the color currently and repaint it.

• Content Count:  1406

Finally got everything setup! Now its time to play :d by the way, the seat is from my hubbys mini van. We are building an entertainment setup in it so he gave me one of the seats to use

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16648[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16649[/ATTACH]

• Content Count:  1083

Finally got everything setup! Now its time to play :d by the way, the seat is from my hubbys mini van. We are building an entertainment setup in it so he gave me one of the seats to use

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16648[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16649[/ATTACH]

nice mousepad

Reply to Thread