? servers

? players online

Electric Razor

• Content Count:  764

Ok so I think this has been discussed before if it has please put the link to the discussion and I will read it if it hasn't been discussed I would like to talk about when you give a fd no past first cell, I would like to know where is blaiten disobey. A lot of people say it is when you pass isolation door I don't think this is fair because, this is so close to first cell I really think it is unfair for the blaiten disobey to be just past isolation door. In my opinion I think it should be when you pass fountain or maybe at the start of medic / start of sauna. Please tell me your thoughts.

Once again if this has been discussed please send the link to the discussion.

• Content Count:  1799

There is no defined area where it would be exactly where switch from warning shot area to straight kos and there shouldn't be. Just use the definition seen here...

• Blatantly Disobeying - When prisoners act in a way that would make you lose track of them, and overall makes your job as a CT harder because you have to shift your focus from the main group, to the disobeying prisoner.

I think it's pretty obvious when a CT has to shift their focus from the rest of the Ts in the case of one being past first cell.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  958

from the JB Rukes and FAQ

Blatantly Disobeying - When prisoners act in a way that would make you lose track of them, and overall makes your job as a CT harder because you have to shift your focus from the main group, to the disobeying prisoner.

a more specific example would be running into soccer or kitchen. being in the open area past first cell is worthy of a warning shot as its not blatant.

like Manny said, just use common sense with the definition provided.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

There is no defined area where it would be exactly where switch from warning shot area to straight kos and there shouldn't be. Just use the definition seen here...

I think it's pretty obvious when a CT has to shift their focus from the rest of the Ts in the case of one being past first cell.

People generally agree that if they're at medic or the fountain they're pretty far away from where they should be. Sometimes it gets chaotic and someone at Iso might die when it wasn't really blatant and they should have only received a warning shot. I'd try and give warning shots from 1st cell-sauna, and if they're past that I'll kill them.

Reply to Thread