? servers

? players online

Remove 60 second fo

• Content Count:  236

Remove the 60 second fo time with more players if you take it late the t's are unmuted before the cts. Its unneeded if you're not going to remove it maybe nerf it to 40-50 seconds.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1583

Could you provide a little more context as to why you think it should be removed? I believe management is already aware of why some people dislike it, but it would help if you could support your argument with something a little more meaningful than "it's unneeded".

• Like 1

• Content Count:  927

I really enjoy the 60 second FO. I hated when the CTs would just conflict and micspam over each other after 30 seconds. I don't need to explain the positives to this, but I'll always vote to keep it unless we can replace it with something that is beneficial as well.

• Content Count:  958

I wouldnt mind seeing it lowered to 45sec. Most of the time the lead CT only ends up giving one order (usually step out and freeze) which makes a 60 second fo no different from a 30 second one. another point was brought up where Ts and CTs are unmuted at the same time which can be quite chaotic. I think Gentoo’s suggestion in this thread is interesting and should be considered.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1952

I kind of agree, 60 seconds is extremely heavy, hell 30 seconds was also still heavy. I always thought 15 seconds would be a nice compromise since you're giving FIRST order, not 4 orders and fucking your ct buddies because you thought it'd be funny to mute them while they were talking. I always saw FO as a tool to start/get the round going. I'm going to change my opinion a bit, the part where Chad said CT's conflicting and shit, can't you just mute the ct's and tell them to get their shit together? I know admins can't do everything and in most situations where admins are offline, micspam still happens so why is fo the only safeguard/excuse?

• Like 1

Reply to Thread