? servers

? players online

Jailbreak ct damage alert

• Content Count:  1381

this would allow cts to easily identify and kos t’s that are rebelling, which could completely ruin someone’s round where they sneak around, sniping from certain positions. I think it’s on T side to see who hit them on CT side so they could report, or ask a specific person who shot them to either know why, or to ask to go to medic.

so like nah

• Like 2

• Content Count:  927

If you aren't confident in who shot you, don't shoot at all. If I'm in a stack, I'll want to shoot at the CT because they cant just spray everyone down and they won't be able to see it's me (most of the time). It's what makes being T fun. I really disagree with this idea and see zero needs to be added.

• Content Count:  539

When I first read this I understood it as, the CTs will get a notification of who they shot and how much damage the CT did to the T they shot.

This is different from the CT getting a notification displaying the T who shot them and the damage the T did to the CT.

I think the CT getting a notification of who they shot could be helpful for the reason that is stated above. When a CT accidentally shoots a stack, they can separate who they intended to hit from who they didn't intend to hit and send those who they didn't intend to hit to medic if they so desire.

Idk if I'm missing something or not here?

• Content Count:  1381

When I first read this I understood it as, the CTs will get a notification of who they shot and how much damage the CT did to the T they shot.

This is different from the CT getting a notification displaying the T who shot them and the damage the T did to the CT.

I think the CT getting a notification of who they shot could be helpful for the reason that is stated above. When a CT accidentally shoots a stack, they can separate who they intended to hit from who they didn't intend to hit and send those who they didn't intend to hit to medic if they so desire.

Idk if I'm missing something or not here?

This still gives CTs extra information that they can use to kos a T, and sure it'll tell them who to send to medic, but CTs shouldn't shoot into stacks in the first place most of the time.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1920

this would allow cts to easily identify and kos t’s that are rebelling, which could completely ruin someone’s round where they sneak around, sniping from certain positions. I think it’s on T side to see who hit them on CT side so they could report, or ask a specific person who shot them to either know why, or to ask to go to medic.

so like nah

This ^

Reply to Thread