? servers

? players online

Remove this map from the server?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Remove this map from the server?

ba_jail_electric_vip_v3_sgedit_v2 removal

• Content Count:  3294

I see no reason to remove this map. It is a far better version of the other revamps and razors with the addition of forcible deathgames; They make the map more interesting and don't let the rounds go stale, I like it. The only issue with this map is the number of secrets on the map and how heavily T sided it is, however that doesn't mean we need to remove the map. The map creates a nice challenge for CTs, forcing them to either work together or get team wiped. As long as at least half the needs in this thread and this thread are met the map will be perfect for our servers. Yes, another version of razor sucks, but it's a better version than the rest.

• Remove AWP from top of soccer

I'd be okay with replacing the AWP with a scout, similar to the other versions of the map.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2342

I'd be okay with replacing the AWP with a scout, similar to the other versions of the map.

The real logical explanation for not wanting it there could be because the map is already an extremely T sided map, and having another rifle could be too overwhelming (However it typically isn't as long as you have good aim).

Knowing this, do I have @TheZZL 's stamp of approval?

• Like 2
Edited by fantastic

• Content Count:  3294

Given there's an awp right around the corner in volleyball we decided against putting a gun up there. Knowing this, do I have @TheZZL 's stamp of approval?

If we use this logic we might as well remove all the scouts that already exist in soccer with maps that have an AWP secret (All the razor/revamp versions). At the end of the day, it's up to your opinion. The real logical explanation for not wanting it there could be because the map is already an extremely T sided map, and having another rifle could be too overwhelming (However it typically isn't as long as you have good aim).

• Content Count:  2342

If we use this logic we might as well remove all the scouts that already exist in soccer with maps that have an AWP secret (All the razor/revamp versions). At the end of the day, it's up to your opinion. The real logical explanation for not wanting it there could be because the map is already an extremely T sided map, and having another rifle could be too overwhelming (However it typically isn't as long as you have good aim).

yeet

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1253

If this is the case and we do decide to take the scout out of every soccer in every razor/revamp maps then we should take out the shower secret that is used to get to it. The one where you climb the invisible wall jump to the shower head and then walk across the invisible line to the other set of shower heads. That secretly is primarily used to get the scout cause you can bunny hop from the railing on to the glass top with the gray line on the soccer stadium and get a scout and you barely lose fall damage and you can fall down and quickly surf across the back of the soccer net. (Outside of pitch). It is really overpowered for rebelling. Or you could keep it for the shear factor that it leads you too the garage to get to Awp secret with barely any suspicion although we already have third cell to get to garage. I don’t know but as I said a few days ago I trust your judgement.

• Content Count:  701

We will currently not be removing this map as people seem to enjoy it. The map edit ba_jail_electric_vip_sgedit_v6 was just added to the server. @Infinityward has made some changes that will better the map.

Here are the changes:

• Replace AK-47 in poster one-way with a pistol
  • Move first cell one-way teleporter somewhere else
  • Replace poster one-way with the other window that @Infinityward has brightened up
  • One-way on top of VIP cell should be changed into a wall
  • Ensure there's only 1 spawn for Ts in the actual VIP cell
  • Brighten up iso so it's not pitch black
  • Remove AWP from top of soccer
  • Increase armory gun spawn rate to one gun every 1 second or something. You have to wait a long time to get another gun again.
  • Remove every other gun from the armory selection so area of effect is more clear
  • Remove the pistols in the cells except for 1
  • Remove high dive wall

• Like 1
Edited by Bacon