ba_jail_electric_vip_v3_sgedit_v2 removal

• Content Count:  1987

Map Removal

Full map name

ba_jail_electric_vip_v3_sgedit_v2

Type of map

Jailbreak

Why should we remove it

Too many 1 ways, too many secrets for Ts that makes this map heavily T sided. There's a 1 way for Ts above VIP cell and a deagle up there. This is not TTT, Ts should not have their own "T rooms". That 1 way also causes a bunch of FD and even freekill some times as CTs will proceed to spray it forgetting there's other Ts behind it because the T with the deagle got access to it.

Played the map twice and many players complained about it with rounds lasting 1 minute unless the CTs somehow manage to control them.

The map looks great and a decent remake, however how it is played and how HEAVILY T sided it is distracts us from anything else.

Please remove, thank you.

• Like 8

• Content Count:  2681

The original razor is a server favorite, I saw no good reason to add it with the current version. The new version has to many secrets and its unbalanced in general. Its not fun for the other Ts that actually wanna play instead of rebel, because we're focused on getting control of the people rebelling. Map edits for holidays is fine, but not this.

Edited by Creten

• Content Count:  2342

The original razor is a server favorite, I saw no good reason to replace it with the current version. The new version has to many secrets and its unbalanced in general. Its not fun for the other Ts that actually wanna play instead of rebel, because we're focused on getting control of the people rebelling. Map edits for holidays is fine, but not this.

Huh? We didn't replace any map with this version.

There's a good chance of Ts rebelling because there are quite a few guns on the map for Ts to get. These were removed via stripper a few weeks ago, but "added" back in because of some problems we were having and diagnosing. Will have these removed ASAP.

One-ways are up for discussion, just need to find time to discuss which to remove.

We already have like 4 razors, this one is easily the worst on the server. There are also areas on the map that are pitch black and its annoying

Pretty sure the only areas that are pitch black are in vents and it's intentional - use a flashlight.

Anyway, from the complaints you guys are making it seems we can make edits to the map as opposed to removing it outright. The layout of the map and content is fine, it's just the one-ways and pistols that seem to be the large issue.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  820

Pretty sure the only areas that are pitch black are in vents and it's intentional - use a flashlight.

Anyway, from the complaints you guys are making it seems we can make edits to the map as opposed to removing it outright. The layout of the map and content is fine, it's just the one-ways and pistols that seem to be the large issue.

I think that iso is also pitch black, but I could be confusing it for something else.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1253

I feel as if you should make the one way with the AK-47 taken out because some T's get there so fast and wipe out everyone in armory or jump out of it fall back and camp in the ct only button room under the staircase. Also, put 2 pistols one in the top and one in the bottom of the 4th cells to the right like normal and remove the rest. Make the AWP from soccer a scout or take it out entirely. Keep the volley/boomball AWP. Take out the armory secret under table. If you decide to keep it make it so you spawn in pool not in armory. People camp one ways on both sides so maybe take the T one way out in the first vip cell to the right. The last thing to suggest is take out the deagle gym secret and keep the P250 one Put glocks/usp-s's instead of deagle and five sevens to make it more fair. And lastly remove the AK-47 and add some nades. That's how you could balance it out. Just play around with it I think fantastic and our team of admins and higherups have good judgement.

• Content Count:  2342

Already talked through this with the CAs @Jmcdon7, let me know if I have the jmcdon7 stamp of approval on the stuff below.

• Remove a bunch of pistols around the map (the actual request to the modding team has more info, I'm just too lazy to translate coordinates into locations here
  • Replace AK-47 in poster one-way with a pistol
  • Move first cell one-way teleporter somewhere else
  • Replace poster one-way with the other window that @Infinityward has brightened up
  • One-way on top of VIP cell should be changed into a wall
  • Ensure there's only 1 spawn for Ts in the actual VIP cell
  • Brighten up iso so it's not pitch black
  • Remove AWP from top of soccer
  • Increase armory gun spawn rate to one gun every 1 second or something. You have to wait a long time to get another gun again.
  • Remove every other gun from the armory selection so area of effect is more clear
    bJao8Lx.jpg
    mfUU7PV.jpg
  • Remove high dive wall
    1PUhSFi5QUqbGCu3v87lNQ.png

• Like 8