? servers

? players online

Super Smash Bros: Ultimate Tournament Series 2!

• Content Count:  1634

AOC6goX.png

Hello Challengers, it's time for our second annual SSBU tournament! Two opponents will fight to the death, you will both have three lives and will fight on 2 maps. You have 7 days from now to sign up, and after those 5 days I will randomly choose the brackets using

Challonge. The person on the top of the bracket gets to choose the first map, and then the person on the bottom of it will get to choose the next map after the fight has ended. Reply to this thread or contact me to sign up and ill put you on the signups list. Once everybody has signed up. Also, the winner gets this cool forum award.

Rules:

• Items are Disabled.
  • 3 Stock, 8 mins.
  • Sets before semis are best of 3, after that are best of 5. (Same goes with losers bracket.)

Maps:

• Battlefield
  • Final Destination
  • Pokémon Stadium 2
  • Smashville
  • Town and City

• Frostbitten
  • Strayyz
  • Cept For Her
  • ThRza
  • Love.
  • WavY
  • Creten
  • crazedkangaroo
  • Lucid
  • shoiep
f8sjZaA.png

• Like 7
Edited by Strayyz
creten is participating when he is unbanned

• Content Count:  1634

sign ups are now closed, use this thread to coordinate your match... or not, im not your boss, just @ me when you and your partner are playing. Here is the bracket https://challonge.com/ssbus2 |||| @Frostbitten @Strayyz @Cept For Her @ThRza @Love. @WavY @Creten @crazedkangaroo @Lucid @shoiep

here is a picture of the bracket if you dont want to go on the website. Pdi9cNp.png

• Like 5
Edited by Strayyz

Reply to Thread