? servers

? players online

Drop Secondarys in FO

• Content Count:  5375

You obviously haven't played ba_jail_electric_vip_v3_sgedit_v2, where two T's can kill a full team of 15 CTs in less than a minute and a half consistently across the maps' rounds.

While they're not defined, special orders are essentially orders given to a separate T(s) that is separate from the order that was given to the main group. The most common examples of special orders are,"Gumline go to Iso" and "Rawmondz, Iddypo, Shado, and Krumzie to go medic".

I'd like to argue and say "(So and so) drop your pistol towards me" is also a special order because it stops the rest of the CTs from being able to give an order. If we were to implement this into the first order it would either slightly increase chaos by getting the CTs more distracted or make the CTs' lives easier. However, with first-order being 60 seconds, on some occasions, it may be a waste of time. Additionally, the meta of asking someone to drop a pistol isn't to just drop it, they're frequently told to drop it inside a cell or towards a CT "in a way that other Ts don't pick it up". That way does make it into a special order and makes whoever is giving the first order stop giving regular orders and focus on the T with the pistol.

If they're not defined and the server managers are left to define them, how does you defining a term that's not defined or added into our definitions mean anything? Appreciate the effort but save it.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3150

I'd like to argue and say "(So and so) drop your pistol towards me" is also a special order because it stops the rest of the CTs from being able to give an order. If we were to implement this into the first order it would either slightly increase chaos by getting the CTs more distracted or make the CTs' lives easier. However, with first-order being 60 seconds, on some occasions, it may be a waste of time. Additionally, the meta of asking someone to drop a pistol isn't to just drop it, they're frequently told to drop it inside a cell or towards a CT "in a way that other Ts don't pick it up". That way does make it into a special order and makes whoever is giving the first order stop giving regular orders and focus on the T with the pistol.

So basically modern CTs suck at working together, let's just call it what it is.

This entire argument (in the thread) makes zero fucking sense. Your goal, collectively as CTs, is to keep the Ts from rebelling. Who cares if it's FO or another CT is giving an order, it's a T...with a pistol...potentially plotting your death.

Entire argument seems based on semantics and honestly has no logic behind it. If a CT can't stop what's going on and eliminate a pistol from being circulated among the Ts then what is the point. he/she should be able to regardless of any FO/special orders/random made up rules.

• Like 11

• Content Count:  2206

So basically modern CTs suck at working together, let's just call it what it is.

This entire argument (in the thread) makes zero fucking sense. Your goal, collectively as CTs, is to keep the Ts from rebelling. Who cares if it's FO or another CT is giving an order, it's a T...with a pistol...potentially plotting your death.

Entire argument seems based on semantics and honestly has no logic behind it. If a CT can't stop what's going on and eliminate a pistol from being circulated among the Ts then what is the point. he/she should be able to regardless of any FO/special orders/random made up rules.

Fucking thank you Jesus Christ I thought I was gonna have to say it in a much ruder tone.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1583

While I agree with you, you can't always make the argument that common sense supercedes the rules. You have no idea how much work it took to get KOS off sound approved for TTT. Anyways, because it IS mentioned in the rules, it makes sense that the server management should define it in the near future or strike it from the rules.

!FO mutes all other CTs, meaning that other CTs really have no way of telling someone to drop a pistol, apart from typing it in chat, making themselves vulnerable and defeating the whole purpose.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  3294

!FO mutes all other CTs, meaning that other CTs really have no way of telling someone to drop a pistol, apart from typing it in chat, making themselves vulnerable and defeating the whole purpose.

I think the general meaning for @Jmcdon7 's OP (If I'm correct) is that he still can't ask the T to drop the pistol even if he is the person using the first order. If the ability for that was implemented, it would most likely deter CTs from dying. Allowing CTs to type chat orders during another CTs' FO defeats the purpose of FO and will cause confusion.

when fo is active the other CTs could ask in chat for the fo ct to tell certain people to drop their pistols however im not sure how realistic this is with the lack of teamwork that usually occurs. I’m not sure how else this would work but maybe it would help promote CTs working together again? Other than that I dont think anyone’s proposing to remove fo completely or allowing more than one person to talk during fo so that some other Ct can ask a player to drop their secondary. Im not sure a viable solution exists unless anyone has any better ideas.

Asking CTs to stop moving while infront of a crowd of Ts to type will most certainly end in their death, not something people would want to do.

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  958

You obviously haven't played ba_jail_electric_vip_v3_sgedit_v2, where two T's can kill a full team of 15 CTs in less than a minute and a half consistently across the maps' rounds.

alright we all know electric vip is broken asf for rebelling.

when fo is active the other CTs could ask in chat for the fo ct to tell certain people to drop their pistols however im not sure how realistic this is with the lack of teamwork that usually occurs. I’m not sure how else this would work but maybe it would help promote CTs working together again? Other than that I dont think anyone’s proposing to remove fo completely or allowing more than one person to talk during fo so that some other Ct can ask a player to drop their secondary. Im not sure a viable solution exists unless anyone has any better ideas.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1253

ZZL I was saying I took first order and I said reason drop your pistol in the back of your cell no contraband allowed in my prison. And then That1Under dms me and says “no special orders in fo” which I get but that shouldn’t be a special order it should just be so someone doesn’t get domed.

• Content Count:  11501

ZZL I was saying I took first order and I said reason drop your pistol in the back of your cell no contraband allowed in my prison. And then That1Under dms me and says “no special orders in fo” which I get but that shouldn’t be a special order it should just be so someone doesn’t get domed.

What you did is 100% allowed under the current rules, and I’m not even encouraging you to use a loophole. Literally nothing says you can’t do what you did, and it’s completely 100% reasonable.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  11501

Gonna lock this as well so the PB overlords can (maybe? If it’s actually needed?) further clarify in a separate post on rule updates. You can literally just change the text to them not being able to give orders, short of dropping weapons (yes, say weapons, because if you just say guns then eventually someone will say that grenades don’t count). Arguing in the first place that telling someone to drop a weapon is a special order is so ludicrous lol. It’s not a special order; it’s an order. Lmao

• Like 6

Reply to Thread