? servers

? players online

Drop Secondarys in FO

• Content Count:  1253

Hello guys I am here to tell you the magical story of why I always die in FO. So I do !Fo the second I join and CT and are alive. I get that you can't do special orders in first order because you guys want to prevent giving fd's constantly or someone that hates someone else and gives all the t's freedays or kos orders to kill them. I do believe that asking someone to drop a secondary is allowed and that a ct can type in team chat like FO dude please ask so and so to drop his pistol. It's just broadening there horizons to kill us and it isn't that fair. Especially, when FO sometimes lasts for 60 seconds even 30 seconds is enough to kill the entire team if your that co-ordinated.

• Content Count:  223

Hello guys I am here to tell you the magical story of why I always die in FO. So I do !Fo the second I join and CT and are alive. I get that you can't do special orders in first order because you guys want to prevent giving fd's constantly or someone that hates someone else and gives all the t's freedays or kos orders to kill them. I do believe that asking someone to drop a secondary is allowed and that a ct can type in team chat like FO dude please ask so and so to drop his pistol. It's just broadening there horizons to kill us and it isn't that fair. Especially, when FO sometimes lasts for 60 seconds even 30 seconds is enough to kill the entire team if your that co-ordinated.

I mean sure in a 60 second span someone keeping a gun like a pistol can prove tragic when there is a big amount of people but how exactly do you propose that you word that rule to were it’s not 40plus word. Also u need to understand that in fo if your allowed to do something like drop your secondary then it will confuse other CT’s to think that u can give special orders in fo.

Also Gun line purposed something like this in this thread https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=94918

• Content Count:  958

It's just broadening there horizons to kill us and it isn't that fair.

you might as well remove all the guns from cells if you think its unfair. the guns are there to give the Ts a chance to rebel without it being blatantly obvious like running into pool or awp secret. the CTs have m4s/aks while the T has a pistol, theres really nothing broken about how it currently is.

when fo is 60 seconds it means theres roughly 10 CTs, i highly doubt one kid with a usp or glock can kill all 10 unless its someone like Kyle. when fo is 30 sec its more likely for someone to kill 4,5 or 6 CTs but still isnt that big of an issue for it to require a rule change, especially something as specific as “no special orders in fo, except asking Ts to drop a pistol”.

• Content Count:  1253

That’s what I mean Dom if it’s Frankie plus like Rawmondz they’ll wipe everyone from existence and it would be merely impossible to do so as to remove every gun from every cell and every nade and whatnot. But I do get what you mean. And it doesn’t boil down to you paying attention to them cause you have to focus on everyone that’s just the point I was trying to get at.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11501

Just so I understand correctly:

Under the current rules, if you’re not selected as the first CT giving orders, you can’t tell a T to drop a weapon? That seems pretty absurd.

• Content Count:  908

Just so I understand correctly:

Under the current rules, if you’re not selected as the first CT giving orders, you can’t tell a T to drop a weapon? That seems pretty absurd.

The current rules states there can be no special orders in FO, this includes the person who takes FO. So no, A CT cannot tell a specific T to drop a weapon while FO is active.

Edited by Infinityward

Reply to Thread