? servers

? players online

RIP Kobe Bryant

• Content Count:  927

Rest In Peace to one of the greatest basketball players of all time, Kobe Byrant. He sadly passed away with 4 others at the age of 41 due to a helicopter crash. He leaves behind a wife and 4 children who will have to grow up without a father anymore.

;(

• Like 15

• Content Count:  2187

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/reports-of-plane-crash-in-calabasas-area-authorities-responding/2298383/

R.I.P. 41 years old might seem a little old but it's still a young age to die at (for some people, at least.) Just found out his daughter was among the five people dead as well. Really sad moment.

I have a habit of taking the good out of bad events, so I'd like to point out all the support that will come out from this. I might not have a lot of knowledge in the basketball world nor about Kobe, but I do know that Kobe fans are very passionate, which shows with all the crowds gathering around the site and all the loving comments that are pouring from social media and from the live interviews on the news. I even have some friends who look up to him who're truly saddened by this loss. A truly inspirational man who deserves a lot of respect.

I just wanted to give my condolences, is all. I might not have known him, but it never hurts to give your prayers to someone who has passed.

This also proves as a big reminder to just call your loved ones and tell them that you love them. As we look back on yesterday's events that lead up to today's news, it's astonishing just how fast and sudden you can lose someone.

• Like 1
Edited by Frostbitten

• Content Count:  3294

With all this coronavirus shit and now Kobe! I needed to go to church holy. Prayers for the wife and hopefully the family, if they weren't on the plane.

While it may not be credible, I saw a news article claiming his daughters were also in the plane crash. I'll find it and link it now.

Edit: Unfortunately multiple sources seem to claim that Kobe and his daughter Gianna were in the crash https://nypost.com/2020/01/26/gianna-bryant-kobes-daughter-was-an-aspiring-basketball-star/

• Like 1

Reply to Thread