? servers

? players online

JAILBREAK IS BEING RUINED

• Content Count:  2342

Yeah, feel free to keep making comments. Posts made prior to the change will probably hold less weight than those made after the change where people actually tried the new !fo change on the server. It seems the common worry people have about this change is that CTs and Ts get unmuted at the same time, and this is something I'd want to change too. If there's anything else people have to say on this feel free to do so - this includes re-quoting previous posts that you feel still hold true after actually testing the change.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1583

Yeah, feel free to keep making comments. Posts made prior to the change will probably hold less weight than those made after the change where people actually tried the new !fo change on the server. It seems the common worry people have about this change is that CTs and Ts get unmuted at the same time, and this is something I'd want to change too. If there's anything else people have to say on this feel free to do so - this includes re-quoting previous posts that you feel still hold true after actually testing the change.

Frankly, I don't binge jailbreak like I used to, but I've taken issue with this for a while. !FO and the T mute, from my perspective, are to help CTs get a grasp on the round and set pace before Ts have a chance to rebel or the round gets too hectic.

With this in mind, I don't think !FO should be treated as a warden junior system. It only takes a few seconds to give the first order, which can be witnesses easily. Most first orders consist of the !FO taking ~10 to leave armory, giving the order, and just enforcing their FO until it's over. It's called First Order, so this would make sense. I don't think !FO should be responsible for giving the first few orders of the round, and I don't think it will be helpful either. Extending FO by 20 seconds MAXIMUM would help CTs enforce before the next order is given, but in reality, they don't need extra time to actually give the order and CTs shouldn't be issuing another order until they have control of the round.

My suggestions are as follows:

FO will not take effect until 10 seconds into the round, giving CTs some time to deliberate before FO starts

Chop the regular FO to 20 seconds, causing it to end at the normal time

Change the extended FO to 40 seconds, ending it prior to when Ts unmute

Allow special orders in FO only AFTER an actual FO is given (still no free days)

DO NOT extend the T Mute (if you propose extending it to 3:30, that's literally muting Ts for a third of the round)

DO NOT under any circumstance Nerf or punish the Ts because the CTs are losing. Our CTs have become increasingly less skilled over the past months-years. I'm not sure why, but I believe it's related to CSGO becoming more accessible and appealing to younger and less skilled players

Maybe even look into having comms team-muted in certain situations, such as allowing CTs to be heard by each other but not Ts during FO/before FO or allowing Ts to talk amongst themselves before they are unmuted at 4:00

• Like 7

• Content Count:  16

I feel like the !fo should be at most 30 seconds because by then, if we are more then 30 on the server, most of the Ts will already have rebel and the other CTs would have now way to control the Ts at all. However, I feel like a !fo command is still needed or else there would be many conflicting of orders.

• Content Count:  2342

I feel like the !fo should be at most 30 seconds because by then, if we are more then 30 on the server, most of the Ts will already have rebel and the other CTs would have now way to control the Ts at all. However, I feel like a !fo command is still needed or else there would be many conflicting of orders.

We've lowered the 60 seconds to 45 seconds, let us know if the server experience is still as you described.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.