? servers

? players online

loss

• Content Count:  2342

Sorry to hear about your loss. Suicidal thoughts are never a joke and if you continue having them consider giving the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline a call - it's free and confidential, and all it is is a trained person answering your call who can help you if you need it. They'll be better trained than any of us here and can help you cope with your loss and put you in touch with resources that can help you move forward. Hope you feel better soon.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1253

So sorry to you Noxstar and their family. I hope you have a great weekend and good luck getting over it. It would be so sad if you keep having suicidal thoughts. Please refrain from it, I promise everything will get better. Lastly, take as much time as you need I hope you feel better and I may not seem like I'm the person to do it or I don't mean it but if you ever see me on and want to say something to get it off your chest it feels good too know somebody cares. :) Anyways full support and prayers from my family to you.

• Content Count:  78

Nox I’m sorry for your loss. You are a really great guy and are super funny. If you are having suicidal thoughts please contact someone. Just last year my cousin hung himself and it put my family in a really big shock and heart broke my aunt, grandma, mom just everyone surrounding me in my family. I know it can be hard sometimes but ask someone for help, the SG community will always be here for you or anyone to talk to about anything.

Reply to Thread