? servers

? players online

loss

• Content Count:  1952

I don't know where I want to go with this thread nor do I know where to start.

I don't have any obligation to tell anybody, better yet a gaming community, and as personal as it is to me, I can't stop myself. By the name of the thread I think you might get the idea of what is going on in my life.

2 months ago, I lost my second and only best friend and I'm still recovering from it I guess.

I've been sitting around and hiding it from a lot of people but it's only done bad for me and my mental health.

I'm going to be blunt, I've had a load of suicidal thoughts and other shit you'd think someone would go through. I'm no person to say something good comes after you get put under pressure like that but if you know somebody close that has lost someone or something special to them, please help them. I'm quite isolated and I still feel like I need a bit of time to recover but it's just a short message that things are going well on my end and I wish to be back with yall again soon.

• Like 28

• Content Count:  1009

Mental health is way more important than an internet community, take as much time as you need, and this isn't something that can be rushed. Remember, it's never worth it.

• Content Count:  1920

That's really tough dude, sorry to hear that. It's never easy to get over something like that. I'm glad things are going well on your end and I hope that things continue to improve for you, and if you ever feel like there's nothing worth it or there is no one there for you, I promise there's plenty of resources out there for help. We all go through dark times. But no matter how we get there, I promise you there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Stay safe and take care of yourself dude, best of luck. I'll keep you in my prayers.

• Content Count:  1987

Mental health is not a joke and is definitely needed to be payed attention to. Sorry to hear the news, keep your chin up and everything will gradually get better.

I hope to see you back soon.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2941

https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=76865

I'm sorry for your loss. I can't say I know exactly how you feel but having been in a similar situation, I can at least say that I know how much it hurts and how much you may want it to stop. Like everyone else is saying here, your mental health is important. Take a break if you have to. It's been almost two years since I've lost my friend. I still think about him from time to time but giving yourself time to care for yourself helps tremendously.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  820

Thoughts like these come and go. I’ve been there too sadly. It’s just something that we need to talk about and need to move on from. We can’t just get stuck on that one thing that is holding your life back. I’m very sorry to learn of your friend. If you need someone to talk to, I’m here.

• Content Count:  958

I know we’ve never really been friends but I really hope you feel better and get through this. I know what its like to feel these things and its not fun. If you ever do feel alone or that you need to vent you can always come to me. If not, talk to someone. its a lot easier when you have someone there to listen to what you’re going through. Hope you feel better man.

Reply to Thread