? servers

? players online

JB rule suggestion

• Content Count:  539

This was a mindset I had when I initially got into SG JB. I was able to make it all the way through the round and am the last remaining T. I was good, I didn't rebel, I followed orders correctly, I deserve to take on the CTs one on one and get every chance I can to be the victor right?

My mindset changed when I began thinking about the rest of the server. LRs can sometimes take a while to get through, especially with four potential people wanting to do their LR. The majority of the server is already dead and wants to get back into the game. By going through and fighting each CT one at a time you are holding them up. You are the last T and thus you get rewarded with your one and Last Request. The chance to take a certain CT on in a fair, one on one fight.

The CTs can pardon you if they feel like you deserve it meaning they don't Have to kill you after the LR. So you are allowed to work something out with the CTs after your LR to get another LR in but there is no reason we should stop the CTs from killing you and getting the next round started.

Edited by crazedkangaroo

• Content Count:  2162

We tried having a rule a while back that Ts would have to be pardoned by the CTs I think three times if they continued winning. It ended up being confusing, delaying rounds, and generally disliked by the community as nobody wants to keep count or have to wait 2 minutes for someone to do 3 lrs.

Im going to have to vote against this rule being added personally, due to the above reasons and that it would make people more upset having to wait for one person to shoot a deagle into someone's brain.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1253

That1Under as stated by Fanta also known as Fantastic he did say that ruins the purpose of the name "Last Request." Also it would ruin people on ct that want to have fun by saying you can be pardoned then knifing/gunning them down. Lastly, as Dom stated too he said nobody is stopping you from a pardon and remember pardons aren't too be honored and there are people waiting. Therefore, this "law" should not be proposed. :)

• Like 1

Reply to Thread