? servers

? players online

Adding Time Till next rankup on Ct

• Content Count:  1253

I think we should add more ranks to CT’s as wells as some to T’s it would be cool to look forward to something after playing for a very long time. Also maybe add a timer so you know when you get the next rank because some people earn their rank at a different time. I got officer at 1,400 minutes and I forgot who else but they got theirs at 1,500. (I think Pog) So a time or estimate would be neat. Also the part about more ranks is that you have really good rebellers and it would be cool if they had like a rank to showcase such as like Master, Pro, Noob Rebeller stuff like that. And as for CT there is higher ranks that Lieutenant and ranks such as Major, Corporal, Captain would be cool to see. Sorry if this idea has been stated and have a good day!

• Like 2

• Content Count:  908

If you type !ctrank in game it will show you your current rank and your time on CT, If you type !ranks it will show you each rank and the required time to achieve them. As for T ranks we already have T points and Gangs, I really don't see a need to add another ranking system for Ts.

• Like 3
Edited by Infinityward

• Content Count:  764

I think we should add more ranks to CT’s as wells as some to T’s it would be cool to look forward to something after playing for a very long time. Also maybe add a timer so you know when you get the next rank because some people earn their rank at a different time. I got officer at 1,400 minutes and I forgot who else but they got theirs at 1,500. (I think Pog) So a time or estimate would be neat. Also the part about more ranks is that you have really good rebellers and it would be cool if they had like a rank to showcase such as like Master, Pro, Noob Rebeller stuff like that. And as for CT there is higher ranks that Lieutenant and ranks such as Major, Corporal, Captain would be cool to see. Sorry if this idea has been stated and have a good day!

I actually thnk this would be a great idea on the T ranks we should make ranks where it bases you on total kills and each rank goes like 500-1500-3000-5000-10000

I could be like that I think would be a great idea nice suggestion bro.

Also I don't think we need to add on ct ranks they have quite a few and you really need to no life ct to get them.

• Like 1
Edited by Che

• Content Count:  1030

I agree with jmc in that we should definitely have T ranks to accompany the CTRanks. If we could have T ranks such as prisoner, rebeller, crime lord or something cool like that, I think that it would benefit the people who mainly play T side (such as those who are in gangs and are trying to get as many gang points as possible).

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

I understand the T ranks topic should be its own thread, but I thought I might aswell leave some context of previous discussions.

@fantastic summed up the idea of T-Ranks pretty well, there's no reason to add another points system:

The CT ranks system was implemented to directly be a counterpart to the Gangs plugin that Ts have. The "rank" of Ts is measured in the success of their gang. The "rank" of CTs is measured in how long they play on CT, as this is the only way to prevent CTs from taking advantage of any other points system and become extremely strict and toxic in their orders. If we were to add another form of "rank" for Ts, it seems like an oversaturation of points systems considering we also have GameMe on the server. While I can see the reason why you would suggest this, I don't really think this would bring much benefit.

I wouldn't be opposed for the Top (Whatever # [10,20]) gangs being able to flex either their rank or status on the leaderboards in chat. Moreover, the discussion on Gang/CT-Rank related cosmetics was discussed during our last community meeting. These were the notes specifically on rewards for gangs and CT-Ranks:

Rewards for CT-Ranks

Things are in the works

Cosmetics:

Custom models rank exclusive

Custom gun models

Possible leaderboard gang rewards in the future

Essentially, what I believe would be most achievable would be custom models, auras, trails, credits, and tags in chat. I would love to hear our managers' opinions <:>

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  5375

I understand the T ranks topic should be its own thread, but I thought I might aswell leave some context of previous discussions.

@fantastic summed up the idea of T-Ranks pretty well, there's no reason to add another points system:

I wouldn't be opposed for the Top (Whatever # [10,20]) gangs being able to flex either their rank or status on the leaderboards in chat. Moreover, the discussion on Gang/CT-Rank related cosmetics was discussed during our last community meeting. These were the notes specifically on rewards for gangs and CT-Ranks:

Essentially, what I believe would be most achievable would be custom models, auras, trails, credits, and tags in chat. I would love to hear our managers' opinions <:>

highlighted my opinion

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2342

If you type !ctrank in game it will show you your current rank and your time on CT, If you type !ranks it will show you each rank and the required time to achieve them. As for T ranks we already have T points and Gangs, I really don't see a need to add another ranking system for Ts.

^ Thread answer.

Prefixes for gang members who belong to a top gang is something we will look into, but likely won't be implemented in the near future due to other higher-priority items in queue.

If you aren't already aware, there is an alternative T ranking system besides gangs which you can see by doing !top. Any other ranking systems will likely be rejected for this reasoning (oversaturation of ranking systems).

Thanks!

• Like 4

Reply to Thread