Akopogi
    SG Noob

Make the ZE server run more smooth when there are more people

Is it possible to reduce the map particles(depends on the map), tracer particles or trail particles because particles kinda makes the game a little bit laggy

Beeen
    Senior Administrator
    For the map particles itself, it's up the ZE managers if they want to do that.

As for the tracer particles or trail particles, you can do !store in chat, press 3, and from there, you can disable any particles if you want (does not affect map particles if I'm correct).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Beeen For This Useful Post:
    Legendary Kano (01-15-2020)

Bright
    Server Administrator
    You can disable store particles if that helps. As for maps its highly unlikely that they would disable those, im sure theres a way to disable them from your end. Not sure though.

Polarzz
    I have cold hands
    The only way to get rid of custom player particles & auras is to disable them in /shop. For the map particles, we are only able to do so much with them, but we can not get rid of them. These were put in by the map creators for reasons for items and bosses.

For your issue that you listed above to make the ZE Server run smoother when there are more people on, sounds like an fps issue. My frames are fine and I'm sure a lot of others are too. The ZE dedi is big enough to run a full server without having game-breaking lag.

Agent Wesker
    Wakanda Forever

Are you talking about client side fps or server side fps? They are very different things.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Agent Wesker For This Useful Post:
    Cept For Her (01-15-2020)

Akopogi
    SG Noob

thanks for the information