? servers

? players online

ba_jail_texture_city_v2_1 KOS Locations Part Two!!!!!

• Content Count:  3294

First, I'll link the original thread, where it was determined that the ladder above medic connecting to the building was KOS.

When playing on this map a few days ago I was ordering the T's to go up the building level by level (Because there's nothing to do on the map), and an admin was telling me that I wasn't allowed to give KOS orders and that the ladder is KOS. I don't think the building or ladder should be KOS, especially on a CT sided map like this one.

i5WbBfW.png

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  1799

I answered this... that ladder closest to you, that then connects to a bridge that connects to armory, is KOS. Everything else isn't for the same reasoning pool catwalk on razor isn't KOS...

I haven't played this map in a while, so I don't know if there's something that might be in this picture that I'm missing, but it looks like nothing has changed.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

I answered this... that ladder closest to you, that then connects to a bridge that connects to armory, is KOS. Everything else isn't for the same reasoning pool catwalk on razor isn't KOS...

I haven't played this map in a while, so I don't know if there's something that might be in this picture that I'm missing, but it looks like nothing has changed.

Right, and I agree. The only reason I made this post was because a CA told me the entire building and ladder inside the building is KOS (Not the ladder on the outside).

• Content Count:  2342

Right, and I agree. The only reason I made this post was because a CA told me the entire building and ladder inside the building is KOS (Not the ladder on the outside).

Whom, DM me so we can correct this

EDIT: Resolved, locking thread

• Like 1
Edited by fantastic

Reply to Thread