TheZZL
    VIP

ba_jail_texture_city_v2_1 KOS Locations Part Two!!!!!

First, I'll link the original thread, where it was determined that the ladder above medic connecting to the building was KOS.

When playing on this map a few days ago I was ordering the T's to go up the building level by level (Because there's nothing to do on the map), and an admin was telling me that I wasn't allowed to give KOS orders and that the ladder is KOS. I don't think the building or ladder should be KOS, especially on a CT sided map like this one.

Manny
    SG Elite
    I answered this... that ladder closest to you, that then connects to a bridge that connects to armory, is KOS. Everything else isn't for the same reasoning pool catwalk on razor isn't KOS...

I haven't played this map in a while, so I don't know if there's something that might be in this picture that I'm missing, but it looks like nothing has changed.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Manny For This Useful Post:
    Dom (01-15-2020)

idealist
    Dazed and Confused

Cool. Opinion noted.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to idealist For This Useful Post:
    fantastic (01-15-2020)

TheZZL
    VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    I answered this... that ladder closest to you, that then connects to a bridge that connects to armory, is KOS. Everything else isn't for the same reasoning pool catwalk on razor isn't KOS...

I haven't played this map in a while, so I don't know if there's something that might be in this picture that I'm missing, but it looks like nothing has changed.
    Right, and I agree. The only reason I made this post was because a CA told me the entire building and ladder inside the building is KOS (Not the ladder on the outside).

fantastic
    Internal Affairs

Quote Originally Posted by TheZZL View Post
    Right, and I agree. The only reason I made this post was because a CA told me the entire building and ladder inside the building is KOS (Not the ladder on the outside).
    Whom, DM me so we can correct this

EDIT: Resolved, locking thread

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fantastic For This Useful Post:
    TheZZL (01-15-2020)