? servers

? players online

Keyboard

• Content Count:  481

I recently switched from the Razer Chroma Keyboard to a ducky one 2 mini, completely worth it. If you have a small desk and can’t completely fit a full keyboard, buy the ducky one 2 mini. You would be surprised how much space you have and mouse room and it feels no different at all from a regular keyboard (Mechanical)

• Content Count:  6759

What about Corsair K65? I don't have one so I dunno what it's like but I know K65 is TKL. I personally want a K70 so bad but I currently use a G413 Carbon Edition since I got it dirt cheap.

The only Razer product I use are mice, and specifically I've stuck to the Deathadder mice, but I'm aware Razer has TKL for BlackWidow and Huntsman. Can't really speak for the keys itself though :x

• Content Count:  2693

I've wanted a HyperX alloy for quite some time and I finally bought one back in June. I bought it with MX Browns and I enjoy it, it's good. It's a solid keyboard that has an amazing build quality. It's got two USB ports that I never use but they are there. The media controls are well placed and I use them all the time. Only downside in my opinion is the RGB software. It's nice but you can't do cool stuff like sync it to games as you can with Corsair keyboards. You can sync your lights to GTA, CSGO, etc. with Corsair.

Reply to Thread