? servers

? players online

Spectators

• Content Count:  764

I don't think this would be a great idea for mg. I could easily see a lot of people complaining abt this feature, as they're normally there to either, sweat or chill, and that's just something that would prolly get in the way or kill the vibe

Yea I know I thought that to I just thought it would be a cool idea so you could see whos specing you

• Content Count:  600

nah i dont think this would be good for mg either, it will just make people shit talk the spec for no reason. there is no need for such a plugin on the server is how i feel truly.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1381

we used to have a plugin for this but we decided to remove it for multiple reasons, it shows admins watching, in the way, generally annoyed people enough that we decided to remove it. i probably didn’t explain everything to full detail but you get the point. our current managers of mg were there during the time before and after the removal im pretty sure so they can decide if they want it back on the server, atleast for mg. for other servers idk

• Content Count:  1920

we used to have a plugin for this but we decided to remove it for multiple reasons, it shows admins watching,

We have a version of this on bhop that doesn't show admins if you're not an admin yourself. (Unimportant, just to note in case this did get added)

As far as the idea itself, I'm not a fan since I don't enjoy it on bhop personally, and I don't see why people would enjoy it on MG especially. Don't see any real purpose of adding this since it doesn't improve QOL on the server or add something good functionality wise that can benefit the server.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  536

Like nesquick said, there used to be on. Unlike the bhop plugin, it appeared in the middle of the screen and was just irritating to look at. It would block out other plugins (ie the gameMe stats) and the damage indicator. Just annoying and extra shit on the screen.

Reply to Thread